Privacy StatementWe attach great importance to the protection of your data and the protection of your privacy. We therefore inform you below about the collection and use of personal data when using our website.
1. Access data and hostingYou can visit our websites without providing any personal information. Each time a website is called up, the web server merely automatically saves a so-called server log file which, for example, contains the name of the requested file, your IP address, date and time of access, the amount of data transmitted and the requesting provider (access data) and documents the call.
These access data are evaluated exclusively for the purpose of ensuring a smooth operation of the site as well as for the improvement of our offer. In accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO, this serves to safeguard our legitimate interests in a correct presentation of our offer, which predominate within the scope of a balancing of interests. All access data will be deleted no later than seven days after the end of your visit to the site.
Third party hosting services
As part of processing on our behalf, a third party provider provides us with hosting and website presentation services. This serves to protect our legitimate interests in a correct presentation of our offer, which predominate within the scope of a balancing of interests. All data collected in the context of the use of this website or in the forms provided for this purpose in the online shop as described below are processed on its servers. Processing on other servers only takes place within the framework described here.
2. Data collection and use for contract processing and when opening a customer account
We collect personal data when you voluntarily provide it to us in connection with your order, when contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail) or when opening a customer account. Mandatory fields are marked as such, because in these cases we require the data for contract processing, or for processing your contact or opening of the customer account and you cannot complete the order and/or the account opening or send the contact without their specification. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. We use the data provided by you in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the execution of contracts and processing of your inquiries. After complete processing of the contract or closing of your customer account, your data will be restricted for further processing and after expiry of the retention periods under tax and commercial law, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to make further use of your data, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this declaration. The opening of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done either by sending a message to the contact person described below or by using a function provided for this purpose in the customer account.
3. Data transferIn order to fulfil the contract in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 b DSGVO, we pass on your data to the shipping company commissioned with the delivery, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of ordered goods. Depending on which payment service provider you choose in the order process, we pass on the payment data collected for the processing of payments to the credit institution responsible for payment and, if applicable, the payment service provider we have commissioned, or to the selected payment service. In some cases, the selected payment service providers also collect this data themselves if you create an account there. In this case, you must log in to the payment service provider with your access data during the order process. The data protection declaration of the respective payment service provider shall apply in this respect.
Data transfer to shipping providers
If you have given us your express consent to this during or after your order, we will pass on your e-mail address and telephone number to the selected shipping service provider on the basis of this pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 a DSGVO, so that the latter can contact you before delivery for the purpose of delivery notification or coordination.
Consent can be revoked at any time by sending a message to the contact person described below or directly to the shipping service provider at the contact address listed below. After revocation we will delete your data provided for this purpose, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use data beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this declaration.
DHL Paket GmbH
Current path 10
4. E-mail newsletter and postal advertising
E-mail advertising with newsletter subscription
If you register for our newsletter, we use the data required for this or separately communicated by you in order to regularly send you our e-mail newsletter on the basis of your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO.
Mail advertising and your right of objection
Furthermore, we reserve the right to use your first and last name as well as your postal address for our own advertising purposes, e.g. for sending interesting offers and information about our products by letter post. This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests, which predominate within the scope of a balancing of interests, in an advertising approach to our customers in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
You can object to the storage and use of your data for these purposes at any time by sending a message to the contact person described below.
5. Data usage for payment processing
Scoring with selection of BillSAFE (PayPal invoice purchase)
If you choose the payment method “invoice purchase“ of the PayPal service “BillSAFE“ (www.billsafe.de), you will be asked during the ordering process to consent to the transfer to PayPal of the data required for processing the payment and an identity and credit check in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. 1 a DSGVO. If you give your consent, this data will be transmitted to PayPal. For the purpose of its own identity and credit checks PayPal or partner companies commissioned by PayPal transmits data to credit agencies and receives information from these agencies and, where applicable, creditworthiness information on the basis of mathematical-statistical procedures, the calculation of which includes address data. Detailed information on this and the credit agencies used can be found in PayPal data protection information.Paypal uses the information received on the statistical probability of non-payment for a balanced decision on the initiation, execution or termination of the contract.
You can revoke your consent to PayPal at any time. However, PayPal may still be entitled to process, use and transfer your personal data, provided that this is necessary for contractual payment processing or is required by law or ordered by a court or an authority.
6. Integration of the Trusted Shop TrustbadgeThe Trusted Shops Trustbadge is included on this website to display our Trusted Shops seal and to offer Trusted Shops membership to customers after placing an order. This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests in an optimal marketing of our offer in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. The Trustbadge and the services advertised with it are an offer of Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Köln.When the trust badge is called, the web server automatically saves a so-called server log file which, for example, contains your IP address, the date and time of the call, the amount of data transmitted and the requesting provider (access data) and documents the call. This access data is not evaluated and is automatically overwritten at the latest seven days after the end of your visit to the site.
Further personal data will only be transferred to Trusted Shops if you have consented, decide to use Trusted Shops products after completing an order or have already registered for use. In this case the contractual agreement between you and Trusted Shops applies.
7. Cookies and web analysisTo make your visit to our website attractive and to allow the use of certain functions to display suitable products or for market research purposes, we use so-called cookies on various pages. This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests, which predominate within the scope of a balancing of interests, in an optimised presentation of our offer in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Cookies are small text files that are automatically stored on your end device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable us to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). You can determine the duration of the storage in the cookie settings of your web browser. You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and decide individually whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain purposes or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for the respective browsers under the following links:
Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/de/cookies.html
If cookies are not accepted, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
Use of Google (Universal) Analytics for web analysis
This website uses Google (Universal) Analytics, a web analysis service of Google LLC (www.google.de) for website analysis. This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests, which predominate within the scope of a balancing of interests, in an optimised presentation of our offer in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Google (Universal) Analytics uses methods that enable an analysis of your use of the website, such as cookies. The automatically collected information about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. By activating IP anonymization on this website, the IP address will be shortened prior to transmission within the member states of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. The anonymised IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics will in principle not be merged with other Google data. After our use of Google Analytics has ceased and has ended, the data collected in this context will be deleted.
Google LLC is headquartered in the USA and is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield. A current certificate can be viewed here. Under this agreement between the US and the European Commission, the latter has established an adequate level of data protection for companies certified under the Privacy Shield.
You can prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
As an alternative to the browser plugin, you can click this link to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on this website in the future. An opt-out cookie is stored on your end device. To delete your cookies, click the link again.
Use Matomo for web analysis
Insofar as you have given your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 a DSGVO, data is automatically collected and stored on this website for the purpose of web page analysis with the help of the web analysis software Matomo (https://matomo.org), a service of the provider InnoCraft Ltd., when visiting pages, from which usage profiles are created using pseudonyms. Cookies may be used for this purpose. The pseudonymised user profiles are not combined with personal data about the carrier of the pseudonym without express consent to be given separately. After the end of the use of Matomo by us, the data collected in this context will be deleted.
All data processed within the framework of the website analysis described above are processed on our servers.
You can withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future by following the instructions below.
After your revocation, an opt-out cookie will be stored on your end device. If you delete your cookies, you will be asked to give your consent again.
Integration of the partner logo of idealo
The logo of our partner idealo (idealo internet GmbH, Ritterstraße 11, 10969 Berlin) is integrated on our website. When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the idealo server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called server log file for 7 days. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
IP address of the requesting computer, Date and time of access, Name and URL of the retrieved file, Website from which access is made (referrer URL), the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider. Temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable delivery of the website. The IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session. The data is stored in log files to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data serves to optimize the website and to ensure the security of the information technology systems. This data is not stored together with other personal data. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
With the help of Activecampaign Tracking it is possible to record visitors to our website. In this context, both personal information (either anonymous before login or pseudonymized after login) and the history of online behavior can be used to provide personalized content to our customers. As a customer, you have the possibility at any time to object to this behavioral tracking, request a copy of the data stored about you and have it deleted by contacting us at the above e-mail address.
You can opt out of Activecampaign Tracking right here.
8. Advertising via Marketing Networks
Google AdWords Remarketing
We use Google Adwords to advertise this website in Google search results and on third-party websites. For this purpose, when you visit our website, Google uses the so-called remarketing cookie, which automatically uses a pseudonym CookieID and, based on the pages you visit, enables interest-based advertising. This serves the protection of our legitimate interests in an optimal marketing of our website in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. After our use of Google AdWords Remarketing has ceased and has ended, the data collected in this context will be deleted.
Any additional processing will only take place if you have agreed with Google that your web and app browsing history will be linked to your Google Account and information from your Google Account will be used to personalise ads you see on the web. If you are logged in to Google when you visit our website, Google will use your data together with Google Analytics data to create and define target group lists for extensive remarketing. To this end, Google temporarily links your personal data with Google Analytics data in order to form target groups.
Google AdWords Remarketing is an offer of Google LLC (www.google.de). Google LLC is headquartered in the USA and is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield. A current certificate can be viewed here. Under this agreement between the US and the European Commission, the latter has established an adequate level of data protection for companies certified under the Privacy Shield.
You can change the remarketing cookie about disable this link. In addition, at the Digital Advertising Alliance you can learn about the setting of cookies and make the necessary settings.
On the basis of our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimisation and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO) the online marketing services of Criteo GmbH, Gewürzmühlstr. 11, 80538 Munich, Germany.
Criteo's services allow us to target ads for and on our site to present users only ads that potentially match their interests. For example, if a user sees ads for products he has been interested in on other websites, this is referred to as "remarketing". For these purposes, when you access Criteo and other websites on which Criteo is active, Criteo directly executes a Criteo code and (re)marketing tags (invisible graphics or code, also known as "web beacons") are incorporated into the website. With their help, an individual cookie, i.e. a small file, is stored on the user's device (comparable technologies can also be used instead of cookies). In this file it is noted which websites the user visits, which contents he is interested in and which offers he has clicked on, furthermore technical information about the browser and operating system, referring websites, visiting time as well as further information about the use of the online offer. Criteo may also link the above information to such information from other sources. If the user then visits other websites, the ads tailored to his interests can be displayed.
The processing of user data is pseudonymous, i.e. no clear user data (such as names) is processed and user IP addresses are shortened. Processing is only based on an online ID, a technical ID. Any IDs (e.g. of a customer service system) or e-mail addresses communicated to Criteo are encrypted as so-called hash values and stored as a series of characters that do not allow identification.
9. Social Media PlugIns
Use social plugins from Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram using the Shariff solution.
Social buttons from social networks are used on our website.
This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests, which predominate within the scope of a balancing of interests, in an optimal marketing of our offer in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. In order to increase the protection of your data when you visit our website, these buttons are not unrestrictedly integrated into the page as plug-ins, but only using an HTML link. This integration ensures that no connection is established with the servers of the provider of the respective social network when a page of our website containing such buttons is called up.
Click on one of the buttons, a new window of your browser opens and calls up the page of the respective service provider, where you can (if necessary after entering your login data) e.g. press the Like or Share button.
The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by the providers on their pages as well as a contact facility and your rights and preferences in this regard to protect your privacy can be found in the data protection information of the providers.
10. Sending rating reminders by e-mail
Rating reminder by Trusted Shops
If you have given us your express consent to this during or after your order in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO, we will send your e-mail address to Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15c, 50823 Köln (www.trustedshops.de), so that they can send you a reminder by e-mail.
This consent can be revoked at any time by sending a message to the contact person described below or directly to Trusted Shops.
Rating reminder by parcelLab
If you have given us your express consent to this during or after your order in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO, we will send your e-mail address to parcelLab GmbH, Landwehrstr. 39, 80336 München (https://parcellab.com)), so that it will send you a reminder by e-mail.
This consent can be revoked at any time by sending a message to the contact person described below or directly to parcelLab GmbH.
11. Contacts and your rightsAs the person concerned, you have the following rights:
- gemäß Art. 15 DSGVO the right to request information about your personal data processed by us to the extent specified therein; Article 16 DSGVO gives you the right to demand without delay the correction of inaccurate or complete personal data that we hold about you; According to Art. 17 DSGVO, you have the right
- gemäß Art. 20 DSGVO the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, valid and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible; Article 77 DSGVO gives the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authorities at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
to request the processing of your personal data stored by us, unless further processing
to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
for the fulfilment of a legal obligation;
for reasons of public interest or
for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims < br /> is required; According to Art. 18 DSGVO, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as
the accuracy of the data is disputed by you;
- the processing is unlawful, but you reject its resolution;
we no longer need the data, but you do need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or you have filed an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSBER;
If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, the disclosure, correction, blocking or deletion of data or the revocation of consents granted or objections to a specific use of data, please contact us directly via the contact data in our imprint.