We are committed to protecting your privacy on-line.We appreciate that you do not want the personal information you provide to us distributed indiscriminately and this policy explains how we collect information about you, what we do with it and which possibilities you have to control the use of your data.
Who we are?
The website is owned by
eXXpozed - sports & fashion
Andreas Oliver Bindhammer e.K.
Owner: Andreas Oliver Bindhammer
Lindauer Str. 6
87439 Kempten (Allgäu), Germany
and the Data Controller is Andreas Oliver Bindhammer.
The Data Controller is responsiblefor and controls the processing of your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act1998 (the "Act").
Personal data we may collect about you
If you sign up to our newsletter, we may use your email address to send you information about ourproducts and services. At any stage you can ask us to stop using your personal data for directmarketing purposes. You can opt out of receiving any marketing communications from us by email. We may use your email address to send you information about products or services that are thesame as or similar to those that you have ordered from us and that we think you may find useful.We will do so only if you have indicated that you do not object to being contacted for these purposes. At any stage you have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketingpurposes by email.Furthermore your personal data will be used to :
- administer your account with us;
- verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online;
- audit the downloading of data from our website;
- improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users;
- identify visitors to our website;
- carry out research on our users' demographics and tracking of sales data;
- allow, with your consent, carefully selected third parties to send you information directly whichyou may find useful regarding their products and services.
We may also monitor who accesses our website, for example we may automatically collect accessinformation about you such as: the type of internet browser you use; the website from which youhave come to our website and your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computeron the internet) which is automatically recognised by our web server. Such information enables usto assess and build a profile of our users.
We use this information to:
- improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users;iate]
Disclosure of your personal data
We may disclose your personal data:
- to other companies within our group;
- if we sell our business to a third party;
- to our agents and service providers (e.g. providers of web hosting or maintenance services);
With your consent we may disclose your personal data to other companies within our group in order to enable them to send you information about products that might be of interest to you. At any stage you may object to this disclosure. We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website in order to describe our services to prospective partners and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
We place great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated withour users. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse andalteration of personal information under our control.
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data
- access to your account is controlled by password and username which are unique to you;
- we store your personal data on secure servers;
- payment details are encrypted using SSL technology].
You should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure.We cannot guarantee the security of information whilst it is in transit over the internet and any suchsubmission is at your own risk. All we can do is use all our reasonable efforts to safeguard yourdata and ensure that we maintain a reliable and safe environment to use your data.
It is advisable to close your browser when you have finished your user session to help ensure othersdo not access your personal information if you use a shared computer or a computer in a publicplace.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee(currently €10), to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you.
Our contact details
We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can write to us at
eXXpozed - sports & fashion
Lindauer Str. 6
87439 Kempten, Germany
or call us on +49 - (0)831 9306247-0.