You have no items in your shopping cart.
Womens lightweight comfortable trekking socks.
Product description for X-Socks W TREKKING SUMMER from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Female:
Pleasantly lightweight and with comfortable cooling effect. The sun might be hot on summer trekking tours, but with the new X-SOCKS® Trekking Summer for women, your feet won’t be.
14 intelligent technologies provide protection, comfort and – thanks to the linen blend – a pleasantly cool feeling around your feet despite the heat. That’s because linen is not only tough, it also has a natural cooling effect that X-SOCKS® Trekking Summer puts at your disposal. You can immediately feel the cooling against your skin.
The Trekking Summer by X-SOCKS® exchange moisture particularly rapidly with the surrounding air and caress your feet with their smooth surface.
- Air-Conditioning Channel®: Conducts air away from the anatomically shaped footbed via the inside surface of the foot and thus ensures that moist,overheated air is pumped out of even tight fitting shoes with every movement
- Air Guides: Function like spacers along the AirConditioning Channel® and effectively support the continuous circulation of fresh air
- Active Cuff®: Guarantees perfect hold without slipping or constricting
- Stretching Rib: Provides maximum elasticity and ideal fit, and air can easily circulate along the ribs
- Toe Protector: Guards against blisters and chafing
- Instep Protector: The Instep Protector cushions and acts as a shock-absorber, significantly reducing the incidence of painful pressure points and scraping, bruising and blistering
- ToeTip Protector: Asymmetrical impact-absorbing protectors made of hollow-core Robur™ fibers cushion and protect toes at the pressure-sensitive tips
- Traverse AirFlow Channel System™: Regulates the temperature of the sole of the foot and conducts moist and overheated air into the AirConditioning Channel®
- Rod-Type Paddings: The rod-type structure of the padding allows air to move, so in the case of an impact, the pressure is not transferred to the skin, but escapes to the sides. This way the shock is not only buffered in one direction, but three ways and in three directions
- Heel Protector: Guards against pressure and friction
- Lambertz-Nicholson Achilles Tendon Protector™: Thanks to its highly abrasion-resistant and impact-absorbing material, the protector protects the Achilles tendons from pressure points and friction from the top of the shoe. The sensitive Achilles tendons aren't stressed because they are encased in the cushioning pod
- AirFlow™ AnklePads: Ankle bones are often scraped up during falls since they jut out from the sides of the legs. The crescent-moon-shaped alignment of the pads offers the best possible protection without affecting the ventilation ability of the AirConditioning Channel®
- X-Cross® Bandage: The unique crossover ankle bands, knit of elastic materials, give stressed tendons, muscles and joints secure hold and stability without limiting freedom of movement
- Anatomically shaped footbed: For “L”-left and “R”-right foot with integrated AirConditioning Channel®
Material specifications for X-Socks W TREKKING SUMMER
- 42% Nylon
- 23% Robur™
- 17% Mythlan™
- 9% Wool
- 7% Linen
- 2% Elastane
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.