You have no items in your shopping cart.
Padded durable mountain bike socks.
Product description for X-Socks MOUNTAIN BIKING from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
Conquering the hills and dales with the world class Mountain Biking by X-SOCKS®.
Mountain biking is most fun when the terrain is roughest. But effective protection doesn’t have to mean compromising freedom of movement. X-SOCKS® for Mountain Biking are pleasant to wear and control the microclimate in your shoe. In addition, they offer protection from injuries caused by branches, bushes, and undergrowth.
The Shin Protectors with Robur™ padding are especially effective in this regard. If a fall does prove unavoidable, the Robur™-reinforced padding reduces the danger of abrasions in the ankle area.
- Self-adjusting cuff: Adapts to any size leg without slipping or constricting
- Air-Conditioning Channel®: Conducts air away from the anatomically shaped footbed via the inside surface of the foot and thus ensures that moist,overheated air is pumped out of even tight fitting shoes with every movement
- Duckbill Shaped Footguard™: The Duckbill Shaped Footguard™ pads the toes, instep and balls of the feet against the heavy strain encountered when attacking a hill, and during high intensity sprints. The special Silver NODOR® or Skin NODOR® and Mythlan fabric combination means that the fabric does not reduce space within the shoe
- Toe Protector: Guards against blisters and chafing
- ToeTip Protector: Asymmetrical impact-absorbing protectors made of hollow-core Robur™ fibers cushion and protect toes at the pressure-sensitive tips
- Anatomically shaped footbed: For “L”-left and “R”-right foot with integrated AirConditioning Channel®
- Traverse AirFlow Channel System™: Regulates the temperature of the sole of the foot and conducts moist and overheated air into the AirConditioning Channel®
- Heel Protector: Guards against pressure and friction
- X-Cross® Bandage: The unique crossover ankle bands, knit of elastic materials, give stressed tendons, muscles and joints secure hold and stability without limiting freedom of movement
- AirFlow™ AnklePads: Ankle bones are often scraped up during falls since they jut out from the sides of the legs. The crescent-moon-shaped alignment of the pads offers the best possible protection without affecting the ventilation ability of the AirConditioning Channel®
- Achilles Tendon Protector: The Achilles Tendon Protector reduces the incidence of pressure points and the risk of scraping and bruising
Material specifications for X-Socks MOUNTAIN BIKING
- 37% Skin Nodor®
- 23% Robur™
- 20% Nylon
- 16% Mythlan™
- 4% Elastane
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.