You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens comfortable lightweight trekking socks.
Product description for X-Socks M TREKKING LIGHT & COMFORT from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
The Trekking Light & Comfort for men by X-SOCKS® softly embeds the foot so that they are tough to notice.
Whether on a narrow mountain track, a root-covered forest trail, or a scenic path threading across the green rolling hills, you are assured of perfect comfort. The intregrated X-Cross® Bandage stabilises the sensitive ankle area. Plus you'll find cushioning pads on the calf, shin, instep, toes and heel to protect you from pressure and friction.
With every step, the Air-Conditioning Channel® allows damp, overheated air to be pumped out of the shoe. Integrated with the DryInSeconds-Footbed, which quickly takes up moisture and disperses it, the X-SOCKS® Trekking Light & Comfort is the perfect sock for lengthy treks in any weather and on any terrain.
- Instep Protector: The Instep Protector cushions and acts as a shock-absorber, significantly reducing the incidence of painful pressure points and scraping, bruising and blistering
- Self-adjusting cuff: Adapts to any size leg without slipping or constricting
- Air Guides: Function like spacers along the AirConditioning Channel® and effectively support the continuous circulation of fresh air
- AirConditioning Channel®: Conducts air away from the anatomically shaped footbed via the inside surface of the foot and thus ensures that moist,overheated air is pumped out of even tight fitting shoes with every movement
- Toe Protector: Guards against blisters and chafing
- ToeTip Protector: Asymmetrical impact-absorbing protectors made of hollow-core Robur™ fibers cushion and protect toes at the pressure-sensitive tips
- Anatomically shaped footbed: For “L”-left and “R”-right foot with integrated AirConditioning Channel®
- Traverse AirFlow Channel System™: Regulates the temperature of the sole of the foot and conducts moist and overheated air into the AirConditioning Channel®
- Heel Protector: Guards against pressure and friction
- AirFlow™ AnklePads: Ankle bones are often scraped up during falls since they jut out from the sides of the legs. The crescent-moon-shaped alignment of the pads offers the best possible protection without affecting the ventilation ability of the Air-Conditioning Channel®
- X-Cross® Bandage: The unique crossover ankle bands, knit of elastic materials, give stressed tendons, muscles and joints secure hold and stability without limiting freedom of movement
- Rod-Type Paddings: The rod-type structure of the padding allows air to move, so in the case of an impact, the pressure is not transferred to the skin, but escapes to the sides. This way the shock is not only buffered in one direction, but three ways and in three directions
- Achilles Tendon Protector: The Achilles Tendon Protector reduces the incidence of pressure points and the risk of scraping and bruising
Material specifications for X-Socks M TREKKING LIGHT & COMFORT
- 60% Pneumaloft
- 21% Xitaloft
- 15% Nylon
- 3% Robur™
- 1% Elastane
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.