You have no items in your shopping cart.
Lightweight lower bike socks.
Product description for X-Socks BIKE RACING from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
If you want to win races, you have to trust the champions. The X-SOCKS® Bike Racing model is especially lightweight and is cut lower than the other biking models.
The lightweight finish provides optimal contact from the foot via the shoe to the pedal, ensuring excellent control and optimal transmission of power. A complex system of padding reduces pressure in exactly those areas where shocks and friction are greatest, effectively diminishing the risk of sustaining pressure points and skin abrasions.
The climate-controlling materials and the “Air” ventilation system create a dry, climatized, and temperature-controlled environment for your feet, even under extreme conditions.
- Self-adjusting cuff (Socks): Adapts to any size leg without slipping or constricting
- AirConditioning Channel®: Conducts air away from the anatomically shaped footbed via the inside surface of the foot and thus ensures that moist,overheated air is pumped out of even tight fitting shoes with every movement
- AirFlow™ AnklePads: Ankle bones are often scraped up during falls since they jut out from the sides of the legs. The crescent-moon-shaped alignment of the pads offers the best possible protection without affecting the ventilation ability of the AirConditioning Channel®
- Toe Protector: Guards against blisters and chafing
- ToeTip Protector: Asymmetrical impact-absorbing protectors made of hollow-core Robur™ fibers cushion and protect toes at the pressure-sensitive tips
- Instep Protector: The Instep Protector cushions and acts as a shock-absorber, significantly reducing the incidence of painful pressure points and scraping, bruising and blistering
- AirCool Stripes™: Knit like a fine net of air permeable Mythlan™. This results in cooling ventilation on the soles of the feet
- Traverse AirFlow Channel System™: Regulates the temperature of the sole of the foot and conducts moist and overheated air into the AirConditioning Channel®
- X-Cross® Bandage: The unique crossover ankle bands, knit of elastic materials, give stressed tendons, muscles and joints secure hold and stability without limiting freedom of movement
- Heel Protector: Guards against pressure and friction
- Anatomically shaped footbed: For “L”-left and “R”-right foot with integrated AirConditioning Channel®.
- Achilles Tendon Protector: The Achilles Tendon Protector reduces the incidence of pressure points and the risk of scraping and bruising
Material specifications for X-Socks BIKE RACING
- 41% Skinnodor
- 28% Mythlan
- 18% Nylon
- 11% Robur
- 2% Elastane
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.