You have no items in your shopping cart.
Innovative stable camping AirBeam® family tent, 6 persons.
Product description for Vango SOLARIS 400 from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
Picture this scene: a long winding car journey followed by 'are we there yet?' then finding the perfect pitching spot. At least you can rely on the quick inflation time of the Solaris 400 AirBeam® tent.
The only thing left to do is kick back with a cool drink on a warm summers day. A combination of inflatable camping and traditional poled structure, the Solaris' pre-bent AirBeams make the walls more vertical and therefore free up more space. The Solaris 400 by VANGO also boasts impressive headroom in its living quarters, which lead out under the huge pre-attached fiberglass poled sun canopy, which effectively doubles the living space in the tent, shielding you and your family whilst you relax and enjoy the outdoors.
Updated for 2016, the VANGO Solaris 400 is a compact, three AirBeam tunnel tent that is perfectly suited to shorter breaks with friends or family.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Patented VANGO TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- The beams in a VANGO AirBeam create a strong and rigid tent structure. Very easy and quick to pitch
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Pre-angled AirBeams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- VANGO AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms (60cm per person)
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Easypack Carry Bag - oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with Velcro tidies
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Mesh flysheet door - One (or more) entrance has a full mesh door. Provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Pre-attached sun canopy - Provides a great place to relax outside your tent, shelter from sun or the rain or a covered space to store extra kit
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping or provides increased living space
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Tent Range: VANGO AirBeam®
- Capacity: 4 Person Tent
- Pitching time: 8 minnutes
- Pack Size: L70.0 x H34.0 x W36.0cm
- Weight: 17.1 kg
Material specifications for Vango SOLARIS 400
- ProTex® 70 Denier polyester with 4000mm: is a highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to VANGO.
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.