You have no items in your shopping cart.
Versatile practical trekking dome tent, 2 persons.
Product description for Vango MISTRAL 200 from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The Mistral dome tent by VANGO utilises floating poles to create extra space in the porch and inner areas offering a versatile tent for kit intensive activities in the UK and abroad.
The mesh inner and abundance of flysheet vents will ensure you get a good night’s sleep leaving you rested for the next day’s activities.
- Inner first pitching - Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet is waterproof, durable and reliable
- VANGO PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles are lightweight, durable and colour coded for intuitive pitching
- Gothic arch pole structure increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- Enhanced inner construction - Water resistant micro-mesh, with strategically placed fabric. Reduce draughts and prevent condensation dripping onto user
- O-shaped inner doors are easy to open with one hand
- Twin flysheet doors allows easier access for two or more occupants, and/or additional storage
- Multi-function flysheet door means you can open from either side, or roll away completely for an open porch
- Flysheet vents with mesh increase ventilation and keep bugs out
- Rain stop flysheet doors are structured so that rain will not drop into the inner when opened
- Flysheet door vent opens from the top to ventilate porch
- Small welded windows to survey the area and weather conditions from inside your tent
- Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- High level pockets are ideal for storage or to position a torch for light
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Multiple reflective points on pegging points for visibility in low light
- Orange reflective high strength guylines provide high visibility in low light
- Fast pack tent bag with oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Fire retardant fabrics meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Tent Range: Trekking
- Capacity: 2 Person Tent
- Pitching time: 15 minutes
- Pack Size: 47.0 x ø18.0 cm
- Weight: 3.02 kg
Material specifications for Vango MISTRAL 200
- ProTex® 70 Denier polyester with 5000mm water column: is a highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to VANGO.
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.