You have no items in your shopping cart.
➤ X-MAS SALE: Get 10% extra on all SALE products with more than 25% discount: Code X-TRASALE16 !
Practical inflatable AirBeam® drive away awning.
Product description for Vango IDRIS II STANDARD from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
Surfing, hiking, sailing, cycling, kayaking or simply just relaxing. Let the Idris by VANGO be part of your adventure.
This freestanding drive away awning by VANGO offers a combination of convenience and space providing a sizeable extension for living, sleeping or storage. You might want to consider buying optional bedrooms, to use your awning as a spare bedroom attached to the side of your vehicle. The front door can also be king poled out as a functional shade from the rain/sun. The Idris AirAway Awning by VANGO, in its oversized carry bag, is a great choice for campervan and motorhome owners.
- Linked-in groundsheet offers all the comfort of a fully sewn in groundsheet. Easy to clean. Simply roll away when not required
- Patented VANGO TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Optional Inner Bedroom
- AirSpeed® Valve system and easy access positioning is designed by VANGO to inflate your AirBeams with even less effort.
- The beams in a VANGO AirBeam create a strong and rigid tent structure. Very easy and quick to pitch
- Double action AirBeam pump included
- AirBeam® Bracing beams included
- VANGO AirZone means that high and low level ventilation panels are combined to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Lantern Hanging Points are conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Rock pegs included - Strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- Easy access doors for wheelchairs and people with reduced mobility
- Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Diamond Clear windows maximise light and visibility.
- Adjustable pegging points
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors. Creates a canopy
- Door in the connecting panel between vehicle and awning for convenience.
- Wide mouthed bag for easy packing
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip - The most common and easy to use connection system for awning attachment to vehicles and caravans
- Touch fastener roofbar attachment tabs are quick and easy to use. Simply wrap around vehicle roof bars
- Fire retardant fabrics meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Tent Range: Drive Away
- Pack Size: L70.0 x H32.0 x W32.0cm
- Weight: 14.45 kg
Material specifications for Vango IDRIS II STANDARD
- Sentinel Active 70 Denier polyester: used extensively in our range of family tents for many years. Combines strength and weight to provide a compact, waterproof and durable fabric
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.