You have no items in your shopping cart.
Rommy family AirBeam® camping tent, 5 persons.
Product description for Vango EDORAS 500XL from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
For families who need lots of space for longer holidays the Edoras 500XL von VANGO creates a perfect balance with its double section living area.
Summer campers in particular will benefit from the grand front extension which can be used for food preparation, shade from direct sunlight or as a private area to sit out under the stars. The flat front, pre-bend AirBeams® make the most of useable internal space and the Protex 150 Denier polyester flysheet is a highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep any users dry and comfortable. Additional features of the Edora 500XL by CANGO include king size bedrooms, living area pockets and zipped privacy curtains to make the most of your camping experience.
With the Edoras 500XL by VANGO you have the option to attach a zipped front awning, offering plenty of extra space, whether you want to use this for an additional storage area or even a second living area for your family and friends.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Patented VANGO TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- The beams in a VANGO AirBeam create a strong and rigid tent structure. Very easy and quick to pitch
- Secondary mesh doors on all flysheet doors - Provides ventilation whilst keeping insects outside
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Pre-angled AirBeams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- VANGO AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Generous king-sized bedrooms (70cm per person) - fits double sized airbed or two single airbeds
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Double living area - Extra space for longer trips
- Pelmet pockets - Convenient pockets for organising essentials
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Zipped inner divider - Offers greater privacy between inner bedrooms. Roll away when not required
- Easypack carry bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume.
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with Velcro tidies
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Reflective guylines with guyline tidies - Woven with a reflective strip to pick up light
- 360º Night-time Reflection Points - multiple reflective points around the tent ensure that the tent is easy to spot at night.
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Mesh flysheet door - One (or more) entrance has a full mesh door. Provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Tent Range: VANGO AirBeam
- Capacity: 5 Person Tent
- Pitching time: 10 minutes
- Pack Size: L78.0 x H44.0 x W45.0cm
- Weight: 27.65 kg
Material specifications for Vango EDORAS 500XL
- Protex® 150 Denier polyester with 5000mm water column: is a highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to VANGO.
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.