You have no items in your shopping cart.
Durable spacious 3 person tunnel tent.
Product description for Tatonka ALASKA 3.235 from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The Alaska 3.235 by TATONKA is a comfortable tunnel tent with a large vestibule for three people.
The Alaska 3.235 tent by TATONKA is extremely roomy with its large vestibule and two entrances, and a third entrance on the back is also used as ventilation. The diagonal sleeper construction makes it particularly easy to enter the tent, and at a length of 235 cm, there is plenty of room even for very tall people, while those who prefer not to travel light will have additional storage space.
The TATONKA outer tent is silicone-coated and the seams are sealed on the inside to guarantee very high tear-resistance and UV-resistance.
- Tunnel tent with three poles and apsis
- Two interior side insert pockets beside the entrance
- Air vent in the inner tent
- Waterproof sealed seams
- Covers, vents, and attachment points made waterproof
- Includes storage bags for tent and poles
- Practical storage loop for guy lines
- Anodised aluminium tent poles
- Two large closable air vents, which can both be operated from the interior
- Clothes line in the inner tent
- Side entrance into the apse with separately closable mosquito net
- Two entrances into the inner tent, one with separately closable mosquito nets
- Removable pocket in the apse
- Reinforced tension points with webbing loops
- Roof pocket
- Three entrances into the outer tent
- Extra long inner tent (235 cm) for greater lying comfort
- Reflecting guy line
- Easy-to-reach insert pocket at the foot end Measurements: 470 x 185 x 120 cm Packing size: 55 x Ø22cm Weight: 4600 g
Material specifications for Tatonka ALASKA 3.235
40 den Nylon Ripstop 240T PUSi
This lightweight outer tent material is coated with silicone on the outside and polyurethane (PU) on the inside. It is highly resistant to tearing and UV rays. The seams are sealed on the inside.
70 den Nylon Ripstop 190T WR
The water-repellent (W/R) fabric in 70 den Nylon is particularly air-permeable. The stronger threads running horizontally and vertically (Ripstop) increase the fabric's tear resistance, which makes it ideal for inner tents.
70 den Nylon Taffeta 190T PU
This is a tightly and finely woven material for very light tent floor. Quadruple PU-coated, with a 10 000 mm water column rating.
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.