You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ultralight versatile 3-seasons down sleeping bag.
Product description for Sea to Summit SPARK SERIES - SP III LONG from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The SP III Long by SEA TO SUMMIT is a sleeping bag for low temperatures. Ideal for winter missions for which you had to think twice in the past wether to bring a sleeping bag or not.
Using the warmth of 850+ loft 90/10 goose down, the amazing moisture protection of Ultra Dry Down™, and a micro-weight 10D Pertex® shell and 15D lining, SEA TO SUMMIT has created one of the best warmth for weight minimalist sleeping bags available. Its balance of size, weight and warmth make it excellent as a summer sleeping bag, especially for weight and space concious cycle tourers and ultra light walkers. Its size and warmth rating works well as a liner bag, slipping inside another sleeping bag to add one or two seasons to its rating. The secrets of the Spark’s warmth to weight are in the premium quality down and high performance microweight shell and liner fabrics, the 1/3 length light-gauge YKK zip and the sewn-through transverse baffle construction. The Spark by SEA TO SUMMIT compresses so small, they had to re-engineer the compression-sacks to make one that reduced sufficiently. The Ultra Dry Down™ protection makes the Spark by SEA TO SUMMIT an impressive hard-alpine or adventure racing sleeping bag, where down has never before been a viable option, and weight is simply not tolerated.
The SEA TO SUMMIT Spark SP III Long is an ultra light bag with several key uses.
- Suggested use: Travel, Adventure racing, Winter cycle touring, Liner bag, Ultra lightweight hiking, Ultra lightweight alpine climbing
- Season ratings: Spring, autumn, winter
- Contoured mummy
- 10D Pertex® Quantum shell for minimal weight and bulk
- Sewn through lateral baffles on the legs
- Continuous quilted chambers in box shape construction and draw cord for optimum full body heat
- Uneven filling to concentrate the heat to the body center
- 55/45 fill ratio
- Contoured hood with drawcord
- Tapered footbox
- 1/3 length YKK #3 side zip
- Includes lightweight 15D Ultra-Sil® compression bag, mesh storage cell and laundry bag
- Comfort temperature: 2° C, 35° F
- Limit temperature: -4° C, 25° F
- Extreme temperature: -20° C, -4° F
- Compressed volume: 3.7 liters
- Compression bag: XS - 2 bis 6 liters
- Recommended maximum height: 183 cm - 195 cm
- Sleeping bag dimensions (internal circumference of chest, hip, foot): 152, 132, 94 cm
- Filling weight: 435 g
- Sleeping bag weight: 690 g
Ultra Dry Down™:
- Repels moisture
- Retains loft
- Dries faster
- Anti-bacterial and anti-microbial
- Prolongs the life of your sleeping bag
Material specifications for Sea to Summit SPARK SERIES - SP III LONG
- Shell fabric: 10D UL Nylon
- Filling: Ultra Dry Down™ 850+ Loft - 90/10 Premium Goose Down
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.