You have no items in your shopping cart.
Versatile comfortable 3-season down sleeping bag.
Product description for Sea to Summit BASECAMP DOWN - BCII LARGE from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The Basecamp by SEA TO SUMMIT was designed for those who find a mummy shaped sleeping bag too restrictive and would like a little more comfort and space to sleep.
"Sometimes you aren’t quite so concerned about shaving ounces from your gear as you are about being comfortable and getting a great nights sleep." (Tim Macartney-Snape, Australian Mountaineer)
The Base Camp has a contoured, rectangular design to meet the needs of all kinds of sleepers who like to stretch out completely or roll into a ball. It is also perfect for restless sleepers who now can turn confidently and roll back and forth, without being stopped by the sleeping bag.
If you seek ultimate camping comfort you can combine the Base Camp with the Air jump Cell™ Sleeping Mats by SEA TO SUMMIT and the Aeros Pillows. Put the sleeping mat into the small bag at the foot of the sleeping bag and then use the strap to secure the top. Provide the Aeros Pillow with enough air and place it under the hood of the sleeping bag with the help of the elastic band.
However the weather behaves, the Base Camp can be modified to fit. To ward off any cold, all zips and internal draw cords can be pulled along together. In warm temperatures the zippers at the foot or the sides can be left open to create ventilation.
The Basecamp by SEA TO SUMMIT is more than just a sleeping bag. It can be transformed from a substantial thick sleeping bag in a slim summer blanket through the dual zipper system. The foot remains in the form and through a series of attachment points can be the quilt on the mat mount - for maximum warmth.
- Season ratings: Spring, Autumn, Winter
- Spacious, rectangular shape
- Ceiling fastening system under the hood to hold the Aeros Ultralight Large Pillow (not included) in place
- Two attachment points for sleeping mat
- Zip channel with Anti-Snag
- Closure system at the neck area
- Padded hood with drawstring
- Two-way YKK # 5 zipper on the side
- Including superlight Ultra-Sil compression bag and a storage/laundry bag
- Limit temperature: -10° C
- Compression bag: L – 20 to 6.5 liters
- Recommended maximum height: 183 - 195 cm
- Sleeping bag dimensions (internal circumference of chest, hip, foot): 208, 204, 172 cm
- Filling weight: 630 g
- Sleeping bag weight: 1377 g
Ultra Dry Down™:
- Repels moisture
- Retains loft
- Dries faster
- Anti-bacterial and anti-microbial
- Prolongs the life of your sleeping bag
Material specifications for Sea to Summit BASECAMP DOWN - BCII LARGE
- Shell fabric: 30D Nylon Taffeta 345T with DWR treatment
- Insulation: Ultra DRYDown™ - 750+ Loft, 90% Premium Goose Down, 10% Feathers
- Lining: 20D Nylon soft touch ultra breathable high density down proof weave
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.