You have no items in your shopping cart.
Insulated high-quality expeditions down sleeping bag.
Product description for Sea to Summit ALPINE SERIES - AP III LONG from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
Filled with the highest quality RDS 850+ Loft Goose Ultra Dry Down™, protected by 3D NanoShell™, the AP III Long by SEA TO SUMMIT is your cocoon in high altitude and arctic conditions.
Designed with a contoured mummy fit and anatomical shaped box foot, warmth is trapped close to the body without a claustrophobic feel. With an oversized neck-collar and hood-seal, drafts are kept out, minimizing heat loss around the face. The oversized zipper draft tube is fitted with the lightest and stiffest anti-snag material for smooth operation.
A security pocket located inside the Alpine III Long by SEA TO SUMMIT is easily accessible, ideal for stowing electronics to preserve battery performance in extreme cold. Using a side block baffle construction to maintain a 60/40 fill ratio means that more down is located in the top of the bag for maximum insulation. The soft touch lining fabric is down proof by construction and highly breathable, offering a comfortable sleep.
The Alpine contoured mummy shape by SEA TO SUMMIT is cut with a fitted hood, broad shoulders and large chest, to accommodate layering of clothing in extreme conditions. Generous room around the knees provides comfort when turning in this bag at night. An oversized foot box affords space for a pair of boot liners to be worn.
The AP III Long is perfect for Karakoram expeditions, alpine routes in the Andes, Himalayan high altitude climbing and winters in New Zealand.
- Suggested use: Basecamp, Winter trekking, Winter camping, ski touring, alpine climbing, expeditions
- Jahreszeiten: Winter, Extremtemperaturen
- Contoured mummy
- 3D NanoShell™ outer material
- Outer shell with 3D sidewalls
- Chamber construction
- Fill ratio in the separate chambers 60/40
- Side chambers
- Anatomically shaped foot box
- Zipper channel with anti Snag
- Elastic, dual tunnel shut system on the neck
- Embedded cord lock on the hood with dual closure
- Two-way YKK # 5 zipper on the side
- Medium sized inside zip pocket
- Including superlight Ultra-Sil compression bag and a storage/laundry bag
- Comfort temperature: -12° C
- Limit temperature: -20° C
- Extreme temperature: -42° C
- Compressed volume: 12.3 liters
- Compression bag: L - 20l to 6.5l
- Recommended maximum height: 183 - 195 cm
- Sleeping bag dimensions (internal circumference of chest, hip, foot): 162, 136, 106 cm
- Filling weight: 1000 g
- Sleeping bag weight: 1745 g
Ultra Dry Down™:
- Repels moisture
- Retains loft
- Dries faster
- Anti-bacterial and anti-microbial
- Prolongs the life of your sleeping bag
Material specifications for Sea to Summit ALPINE SERIES - AP III LONG
- Shell Material: 3D Nano Shell™ - 20D Polyester with Nano DWR, high density down proof weave
- Filling: Ultra Dry Down™ 850+ Loft - 90% Premium Goose Down, 10% Feathers
- Inner material: 20D Nylon soft touch ultra breathable high density down proof weave
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.