You have no items in your shopping cart.
Womens lightweight comfortable ski touring boot.
Product description for Scott W CELESTE SKI BOOT from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Female:
The SCOTT Celeste is dedicated to the female ski tour and mountaineer missions, offering both a high level of comfort and a progressive and forgiving flex.
The Celeste by SCOTT is the ideal skitouring partner, because the Powerlite outer shoe guarantees a huge range of motion while walking up and still allows a comfortable, safe and precise skiing. The Powerlite Tongue keep snow and water out and offer a better flex in ski and walk mode. SCOTT’s Locking Buckle are easy to open and close and the catches on the cuff keep the buckles in place when hiking.
The SCOTT Celeste will make every ski touring day a positive and fun experience as hurting feet belong to the past.
- Powerlite Tongue: The Powerlite tongues use two-material-injection to keep snow and water out and offer a better flex in ski and walk mode.
- Looking Catches: SCOTT’s Locking Buckle Catches on the cuff keep the buckles in place when hiking.
- Full Lenght Vibram® Bi-Density Rubber: Full-length Vibram® bi-density rubber over the instep area for maximum grip when scrambling over any terrain that isn’t snow. Bi-density composition with firmer black rubber around the sole’s perimeter provides durability and superior edging power in step-in bindings. Softer red rubber in the sole’s midsection gives a maximum grip for scrambling.
- Shock Damper Inserts: Shock Damper Inserts are expanded PU foam inserts in the shell’s inner sole that act as a shock absorber when skiing as well as adding insulation, comfort, and increased ski feel.
Powerlite outer shoe:
- Precise, solid, secure skiing
- Performance with their super-light, stiff, supportive Grilamid® shell
- Instant comfort
- Pre-punched shell
- Huge range of motion for walking
- Full-length rubber sole for rugged and varying terrain
- Expanded PU inserts in the sole for insulation
- Comfort, and increased ski feel
- Flex Index: 120
- Forward Lean: 11.5° + free for walking
- Cuff Rotation: 60°
- Closure: 4 Ergal® Micro Adjustable Buckles + Power Strap
- Last Width: 103.5 mm
- Liner: PWR Lite Evo High
- System: ISO Touring (UNI) Dynafit® certified tech inserts
- Weight: 2.580 g / Pair (Size 24.5)
Material specifications for Scott W CELESTE SKI BOOT
- Outer Shoe: Powerlite
- Inner Shoe: PWR Lite Evo High
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.