You have no items in your shopping cart.
Comfortable panorama ski- and snowboard goggles.
Product description for Salomon XMAX from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The Xmax ski- and snowboard googles by SALOMON comes with ultimate field of vision, offering a superior vertical and horizontal vision.
The lens of this google can be exchanged and a free extra lens with different visual light transmission is included.
- Max vision: Ultimate field of vision, offering a superior vertical & horizontal vision
- Zeiss spherical lens: From Zeiss, the world leader in the optical lenses, Spherical lens has a 3D rounded appearance, similar to human eye. Its sur-face is part of a sphere, which has the same radius horizontally and vertical-ly. It offers a wider peripheral angle of vision.
- Enriched strap: A valuable stretch woven strap for an attractive looking and matching with your helmet & beanie
- Anti-scratch: Additionnal anti-scratch finishing with high resistance and long-lasting durability
- Tri-layer foam Active Dry: Moisture transfer double density PU foam with quick dry velvet layering to keep the skin face dry
- Custom Frame: Patented frame design that comfortably adapts to different face shapes. A soft, extremely flexible membrane between the face foam and the outside of the frame adapts to any face shape, for a precise, comfortable fit and better goggle performance.
- Multilayer: A multilayered mirror finish which increases protection from glare and reduces eye fatigue. The optimal blend of style and performance thanks to a wide offer of color. As a technical definition, it consists of very thin coatings being applied evenly over the lens surface through different techniques as vacuum deposition or plasma sputtering.
- Tri-Tech: New generation of anti-static, hydrophobic and oleophobic coating, hardens the lens and improves its intrisinc qualities, without altering the color or tint, ensures a super smooth, extrmely durable coating
- Standard: This is the original tint of the lens, developed to guarantee optical acuity and to ensure sharp perception of the obstacles surrounding you.
- +1 Extra Lens: Offered with a free extra lens with different visual light transmission
- Airflow System: Designed and engineered to offer the right balance between the inside volume of the goggle and the flow of fresh air distributed. To keep the inner lens dry and fog free
- Bi-material Hard/Soft Frame: Engineered with 2 different density materials to maximize the comfort and to better shape & fit all faces
- Helmet Compatible: Engineered to perfectly fit Salomon helmet with perfect & smart design matching
- Injected Technology: The lens is injected in top quality and shock resistant Polycarbonate or Polyamide. The injection process has a higher quality & price ratio, providing a sharp vision and optical perfection.
- Medium/Large Fit: Designed to perfectly fit large and medium faces
- Outrigger: For a perfect helmet integration
- Silicon: A silicon print applied in the internal part of the strap to have a smooth grip on the helmet
- Twin Lock System: Interchangeable lens concept: quick & instant lens change
- Weight: 110 g
Material specifications for Salomon XMAX
- Frame: Bi-material Hard/Soft Frame
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.