You have no items in your shopping cart.
Womens waterproof comfortable Gore-Tex® trail shoe.
Product description for Salomon XA PRO 3D GTX W from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Female:
The XA Pro 3D GTX® by SALOMON for women is well known all-weather adventure shoe that is equipped with a waterproof, high-quality Gore-Tex® membrane.
From the first step to breaking the 1000 km mark it impresses with incredible fit, improved durability and confidence-inspiring grip. The XA Pro 3D GTX® by SALOMON for women features the proven Quicklace™ system, a minimalist , sturdy lacing system that can be tightened at once.
- Low: Low-cut profile for freedom of movement
- Gusseted tongue: Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe.
- Lace pocket: Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
- Protective rubber toe cap: The right solution for the toe protection in mountain and trail environments
- Mud guard: Protective material all around the base of the shoe
- Sensifit™: Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- Quicklace™: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Asymmetrical lacing: For a customized fit and quick adjustment.
- 3D advanced chassis™: Salomon's low profile advanced chassis, placed between the outsole and midsole, maximizes security, motion control, energy management and push through protection for a high performance, stable and responsive ride.
- OrthoLite®: OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
- Weight: 354 g
Material specifications for Salomon XA PRO 3D GTX W
- Upper: Waterproof textile
- Membrane: Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort Footwear is guaranteed to keep you dry and offers an extended range of comfort. Engineered to be used during high output activities, SALOMON uses Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort Footwear in our adventure racing and mountain running footwear where superior waterproof protection and enhanced breathability are essential.
- Sockliner: Molded EVA, provides excellent next to foot cushioning and anatomical support
- Midsole: Injected EVA, Compressed EVA
- Outsole: Non marking Contagrip® Combining several different hardness combinations of Contagrip®, Salomon's adventure running outsoles provide the perfect blend of grip and durability to cover mixed terrain at high speeds. Designed with specifically placed forefoot flex grooves, self cleaning, multi-directional lugs, and defined toe off and braking lugs these outsoles are field tested, and race proven to dynamically tackle any terrain.
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.