You have no items in your shopping cart.
Comfortable spacious allround trekking backpack, 20l.
Product description for Salomon PEAK 20 from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
Enough volume for a light overnight, enough stability for dynamic movement, the Peak 20 by SALOMON is ready for year round adventures in the mountains.
It easily changes from a snug endurance pack to a capable overnighter in seconds.
- PVC free
- 1 main compartment
- Perforated EVA shoulder straps
- Patent pending
- 1 flap zipped pocket
- Compression straps: Tighten the compression straps on the side of your bag to make it the smallest volume as possible and for better containment of your gear inside the bag.
- Adjustable belt: The belt is adjustable for best containment of the bag on the hips.
- 4D Pole holder: Instinctive, quick and easy access to your poles while running. Can be used also to fix your helmet. Ingeneered to be very easy to use in 4 steps: 1- take the top strap out and put the top pole in. 2- rotate the pole your back. 3- place the bottom pole in the bottom strap. 4- adjust the top strap to lock the pole
- Airvent Agility+: The best backpanel construction to provide agility and support for heavy load, focusing on key needs for stability, lightness and comfort. Based on Airvent agility it combines -A light soft board that adapts to your back and provides a perfect fit. -Minimalist EVA pads located in the most sensitive areas to provide comfort and protection. -Highly wicking materials to evacuate sweat. -Ventilation chanel to cool your back.
- Soft trims: No buckle, no straps, all the trims prevent chafing, friction for increase comfort.
- Fast wicking fabrics: Improving quick drying and moisture management, these light fabrics deliver the best performance comfort and avoid odor
- Apparel sizing: Check the size of the teeshirt usually used and select the same advanced skin bag size.
- Large Twin link: Light and easy custom adjustment system eliminates pressure points on the sternum area and increases breathing comfort. Large system (strap and hook) for ease of use with gloves.
- U-zipped top opening: Large access to the main compartment.
- Reflective: Increased visibility then security.
- Sensi compression: Innovative adjustable construction to stabilized weight on the back even while running.
- MotionFit Trail: A new design based on freedom of movement and spirit, taking into account our consumer and activities knowledges.
- 2 front soft hydration elastic pockets: Designed to fit 500ml soft flasks, the chest pockets maintain high stability, reduce bouncing and make quick access easy.
- 2 front zipped large pockets: Perfect for more accessible volume
- 2 lateral gear pockets: Perfect to store your poles on the go.
- 2 side expandable mesh pockets: with easy access, these mesh pockets will expand to store any gear securely on the go.
- Volume: 20 liters
- Dimensions: 48 x 18 x 26 cm
- Weight: 460 g
Material specifications for Salomon PEAK 20
- Elastic Jersey
- 70D Nylon Double Ripstop, Waterproof 500mm
- Cool Airmesh
- Elastic Power mesh: Very stretch and breathable fabrics that adapts to body
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.