You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens waterresistant breathable softshell skitouring pants.
Product description for Salewa M SESVENNA WOOL DURASTRETCH PANT from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
The M Sesvenna Wool Durastretch Pant by SALEWA combines innovative materials, sophisticated technologies and a traditional design.
This pants features a special softshell fabric from Schoeller. The fabric has been treated with 3XDRY for optimal moisture management and a high level of comfort, as well as wool, which creates a functional yet traditional look. Specially designed to meet the high standards required by ski tourers, the M Sesvenna Wool Durastretch Pant by SALEWA is wind- and water-repellent, warm and extremely breathable.
- Activities: Ski Mountaineering
- Two-way stretch
- Clean inner finish
- Stretch, double-stitched seaming
- Side Velcro-adjustable waistband
- Ergonomic waistband (with elastic insert)
- Front zip with full-length external wind flap
- Two front pockets
- Side (2-way) zip
- Stretch inner gaiter
- Removable stretch suspenders
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Ergonomic pre-shaped knees
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Generous crampon protection
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Pant leg fit: Regular
- Side seam length: 111 cm (Size L)
- Weight: 705 g (Size L)
Material specifications for Salewa M SESVENNA WOOL DURASTRETCH PANT
- Main material: Durastretch Ripstop 3XDRY - 74% Polyamide, 16% Wool, 10% Elasthane
- Finishing: DWR (durable water-repellent), wicking
- Reinforces Innerleg: Anticut Kevlar Light 176
Durastretch fabrics are a classic in mountaineering apparel; though extremely comfortable and lightweight, they are very resistant to abrasion and rips, and this, thanks to their main component: polyamide. They are truly made to be durable. Most of the Durastretch fabrics in this collection are recommended for the hole year, since their inner structure quickly wicks away sweat.
3XDRY® treatments combine two technologies into one textile: on the outside the textile is finished with a water-repellent function, whereas on the fabric’s inside it absorbs perspiration. The treatment does not affect the appearance, hand or the air permeability features of the fabric.
- Advanced Moisture Management System
- Enables the skin to breathe
- Ensures wear-comfort you can see and feel
- Is a “bluesign®-approved-process”
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.