You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens light crampon-compatible Gore-Tex® mountaineering boot .
Product description for Salewa M RAPACE GTX from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
The Mens Rapace GTX by SALEWA is the perfect boot for light mountaineering on technical routes.
The lightweight, agile upper, and high-tech materials make the fully revised Mens Rapace GTX by SALEWA the perfect boot for light mountaineering on technical routes. Thus it is the perfect choice for mountain guides and rescue groups.
- Activities: Via Ferrata, Trekking, Mountaineering
- Crampon Compatible
- 3F = Flexibility + Fit + Support: The SALEWA 3F system provides 3 functions in one and an unbeatable combination of flexibility in the ankle, support at the sides and the perfection in fit.
- Multi Fit Footbed (MFF): Our foot is three-dimensional, it is determined by the length, width and height. Only SALEWA offers a footbed that can be customized to the wearer's foot by the yellow MFF layer that can be added or removed.
- Cleansport NXT: Did you know that the bad smell of worn shoes are not caused by sweat, but the bacteria that decompose him? To neutralize this we need "good" bacteria that are fed by the odor-causing microorganisms and thus transform the sweat into water and CO2. With this innovative treatment that is non-toxic and environmentally friendly, called Clean NXT, 100.000.000 good, self-activating microbes remain on every square inch of the fabric. This results in a pro-active surface that is operative when the pretreated fabric comes in contact with sweat.
- Ortholite® footbed: The shoe fits perfectly to your akles, thanks to the Ortholite footbed. This means absolute allround comfort without non-essentail room to move.
- Weight: 625 g
SALEWA knows how important shoes are for mountaineers and how important specific ergonomics and efficient technical solutions are in alpine terrain. Therefore, they always have a clear goal in mind when developping their products: Shoes must protect 100% against blisters.
Therefore Alpine fit combines 5 key elements:
- Ergonomic in Action: Stable support by wrapping the foot for the best athletic performance.
- Heel Locking: Holds the heel firmly in place in order to ensure accuracy and to prevent blistering.
- Customizable Fit: The shoe is adapted to the shape of each individual foot.
- Climate Control: Optimum temperature and moisture in the shoe, even at highly aerobic activities.
- Grip: Traction, grip and control in all weather conditions without compromising on flexibilty and durability.
Material specifications for Salewa M RAPACE GTX
- Upper: 1.6 mm Nubuk, 360° full rubber rand
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort
- Insole: Stiff: Nylon + 27% Fiberglass
- Outsole: Vibram® Mulaz
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.