You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens insulating water-repellent Tirolwool hooded jacket.
Product description for Salewa M ORTLES HYBRID TIROLWOOL JACKET from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
The M Ortles Hybrid Tirolwool Jacket is a windproof, water-repellent insulated jacket by SALEWA for men with TirolWool and a warm, protective mid or outer layer for alpine mountaineering.
The Ortles Hybrid Tirolwool Jacket by SALEWA is a lightweight, windproof and water-repellent jacket. It is designed according to SALEWA’s body mapping system, it has TirolWool insulation that provides the right amount of warmth at different parts of the body, while the lightweight, yet durable ripstop polyamide outer fabric is ideal for alpine use.
Developed together with leading mountain guides’ organisations in the Alps, the Ortles Hybrid Tirolwool Jacket by SALEWA is designed to provide professional-grade insulation and functionality for activities such as alpine mountaineering, ski mountaineering, glacier mountaineering and ice climbing.
The Ortles Hybrid Tirolwool Jacket features SALEWA’s Free Motion patterning to prevent hem-lift while climbing and it can be worn alone as a warm outer layer or as an insulating mid layer under an outer shell that packs down small to save space in your pack.
TirolWool is sourced from Tyrolean mountain sheep – the mountain environment produces a wool with higher insulation properties. Thanks to a special Oxy-wash treatment the wool is soft, odourless and breathable.
- Recommended use: Mountaineering, Glacier Mountaineering, Skitouring, Ice climbing, Alpine climbing
- Quick drying
- Abrasion resistant
- 2-way stretch
- Anti odor
- Easy care
- Insulated fitted hood with integrated collar
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Chest pocket designed for easy access while climbing or with a backpack
- Insulation positioned to meet needs of different areas of the body
- With bluesign® approved fabric
- Optimal moisture transport to avoid chill effect
- Blend of materials: Inserts are elastic, soft and wind-resistant
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Back length: 70 cm (Size L)
- Weight: 409 g (Size L)
Material specifications for Salewa M ORTLES HYBRID TIROLWOOL JACKET
- Main material: DWP Polyamide Ripstop - 100% Polyamide
- Insert side: Durastretch PP Powerlite - 78% Polyamide, 16% Polypropylene, 6% Elastane
- Insulation: Tirolwool 60 - 80% Wool, 20% Polyester, Tirolwool 60 2 scrim layers - 85% Wool, 15% Polyester
- Finishing: DWR (durable water-repellent)
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.