You have no items in your shopping cart.
Lightweight compact 2-persons trekking tunnel tent.
Product description for Robens TRAIL VERVE 2 from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The Verve 2 is a two-berth transverse single hoop tent by ROBENS that pitches inner first.
The Verve 2 by ROBENS features two main doors and an additional outer apex pole that increases the headroom and useable porch space. This provides the perfect, versatile home for two outdoor adventurers – especially when sitting out bad weather.
Two-way centre door zips, front and rear vents and low vents allow ample ventilation to minimise condensation.
- Recommendation: Space and headroom will appeal to self-propelled adventurers, as well as those using motorbikes
- 5000 mm: Hydrostatic Head 5000 mm: Shows the amount of water on 1 cm² before the water penetrates the coating.
- Taped Seams: Strong, flexible and durable tape is glued and heat-sealed over flysheet seams for effective long-term waterproofing in this critical area.
- Fire Retardant: The fabric does not burn, but melts when in direct contact with flames.
- Alloy poles: Light, strong, reliable and durable.
- Flat pole sleeve: Flat sleeves allow easy pole threading, low profile and wind resistance.
- Clip On: Quick convenient pitching.
- Hanging Point System: Toggle and ring fastening.
- Gear loft: A gear loft offers handy storage for light items such as headlamp and maps and space to help dry hats and gloves.
- Storage pocket for inner door: Storage pockets for inner doors mean they can be stashed away neatly to open up the space and avoid accidental damage.
- Low vents: The Robens Low Vent airflow system allows a healthy airflow through the tent for ventilation. It can be adjusted easily to reflect changing weather conditions.
- Mosquito net: Mesh with mosquito net for ventilation and to keep insects out.
- MAX 118km/h AVG 112km/h: ROBENS Wind Test: The determination of the performance of a ROBENS tent in wind is based on the knowledge and technique available to ROBENS at the time of testing. During the test we register the maximum (MAX) speed impact a tent was subjected and the average (AVG) wind speed at which structural instability occurred. This may appear as a broken/deformed pole, or the collapse of the tent and subsequent return to shape when the wind drops. At no point was any form of catastrophic failure experienced up to the maximum wind speed.
- Packsack: Packsack for stowing with roll down closing.
- Type of tent: Single hoop
- Sleeps people: 2
- Hydrostatic Head: 5000 mm
- Rooms: 1 bedroom, 1 porch area
- Pitching way: Inner tent first
- Pack size: 49 x 14 cm
- Minimum weight: 2.4 kg
- Weight: 2.6 kg
Material specifications for Robens TRAIL VERVE 2
- Flysheet: HydroTex HD, 75D polyester 185T, 100% polyester. Fire retardant
- Inner tent: 68D polyester 190T, 100% polyester, breathable
- Poles: Alloy #7001, T6, 9 / 10 mm, anodised
- Floor: 75D polyester Taffeta 210T, 100% polyester, 10,000 mm
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.