You have no items in your shopping cart.
Robust lightweigt 2-persons tunnel tent.
Product description for Robens TRAIL STARLIGHT 2 from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
An established award winner with the status of a true classic, the Trail Starlight 2 by ROBENS uses a robust double wedge design that allows for comfortable living accommodation for two adventurers.
The shape is stable in bad weather conditions, shedding wind well, while good ventilation ports and an insect proof mesh inner door ensure plenty of fresh air as required.
The Trail Starlight 2 by ROBENS is easily pitched, with four attached short alloy poles giving space at the corners and a single central alloy pole maximising headroom and useable space.
- Fire retardant:The fabric does not burn, but melts when in direct contact with flames.
- Taped seams: Strong, flexible and durable tape is glued and heat-sealed over flysheet seams for effective long-term waterproofing in this critical area.
- Alloy poles: Light, strong, reliable and durable.
- Storm Guard: Adds extra stability to cope with extreme weather by simply yet ingeniously connecting flysheet, pole and guylines with a flexible fabric loop that spreads the load strain of severe wind gusts over the whole structure with no weak points of stress.
- Hanging Point System: Toggle and ring fastening.
- Double clip-on hooks: Easy–to–use hooks for fast, easy and secure attachment to poles whilst spreading the load on the flysheet stitching. These are sturdy and convenient.
- Gear rope: Adjustable clothesline to dry cloth and gear.
- Guyline retainer: Guyline retainers hold folded guylines securely when packing away to avoid the nightmare of tangles and knots later.
- Storage pocket for inner door: Storage pockets for inner doors mean they can be stashed away neatly to open up the space and avoid accidental damage.
- Low vents: The Robens Low Vent airflow system allows a healthy airflow through the tent for ventilation. It can be adjusted easily to reflect changing weather conditions.
- Mosquito net: Mesh with mosquito net for ventilation and to keep insects out.
- Packsack: Packsack for stowing with roll down closing.
- Robens Wind Test: MAX 157km/h, AVG 138km/h. The determination of the performance of a Robens tent in wind is based on the knowledge and technique available to Robens at the time of testing. During the test Robens registers the maximum (MAX) speed impact a tent was subjected and the average (AVG) wind speed at which structural instability occurred. This may appear as a broken/deformed pole, or the collapse of the tent and subsequent return to shape when the wind drops. At no point was any form of catastrophic failure experienced up to the maximum wind speed.
- Type of tent: Tunnel
- Sleeps people: 1
- Rooms: 1 bedroom, 1 porch area
- Pitching way: Flysheet first or as one
- Minimum weight: 2.2 kg
- Pack size: 56 x 18 cm
- Weight: 2.4 kg
Material specifications for Robens TRAIL STARLIGHT 2
- Flysheet: HydroTex HD, 75D polyester 185T, 100% polyester. Fire retardant, 5.000 mm water column
- Inner tent: 68D polyester 190T, 100% polyester, breathable
- Floor: 75D polyester Taffeta 210T, 100% polyester, 10,000 mm
- Poles: Alloy #7001, T6, 8.5 mm, anodised
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.