You have no items in your shopping cart.
Robust spacious 3-person dome tent.
Product description for Robens TRAIL LODGE 3 from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The combination of dome style and short transverse ridge pole enables this three people Trail Lodge 3 tent by ROBENS to offer flexible living, cooking and storage space, excellent internal height and width enables three people to sit up side by side, no need to take turns!
The two large doors allow easy access for all and the large twin porch areas offer ample room for gear storage and cooking needs.
The Trail Lodge 3 by ROBENS provides locking tips and twin eyelets in sturdy webbing that secure the internal poles with the ridge pole secured by a sturdy pole sleeve.
- Fire retardant:The fabric does not burn, but melts when in direct contact with flames.
- Taped seams: Strong, flexible and durable tape is glued and heat-sealed over flysheet seams for effective long-term waterproofing in this critical area.
- Alloy poles: Light, strong, reliable and durable.
- Flat pole sleeve: Flat sleeves allow easy pole threading, low profile and wind resistance.
- Clip On: Quick convenient pitching.
- Gear loft: A gear loft offers handy storage for light items such as headlamp and maps and space to help dry hats and gloves.
- Guyline retainer: Guyline retainers hold folded guylines securely when packing away to avoid the nightmare of tangles and knots later.
- Storage pocket for inner door: Storage pockets for inner doors mean they can be stashed away neatly to open up the space and avoid accidental damage.
- Low vents: The Robens Low Vent airflow system allows a healthy airflow through the tent for ventilation. It can be adjusted easily to reflect changing weather conditions.
- Mosquito net: Mesh with mosquito net for ventilation and to keep insects out.
- Packsack: Packsack for stowing with roll down closing.
- Robens Wind Test: MAX 114km/h, AVG 101km/h. The determination of the performance of a Robens tent in wind is based on the knowledge and technique available to Robens at the time of testing. During the test Robens registers the maximum (MAX) speed impact a tent was subjected and the average (AVG) wind speed at which structural instability occurred. This may appear as a broken/deformed pole, or the collapse of the tent and subsequent return to shape when the wind drops. At no point was any form of catastrophic failure experienced up to the maximum wind speed.
- Type of tent: Dome
- Sleeps people: 3
- Rooms: 1 bedroom, 2 porch areas
- Pitching way: Inner tent first
- Minimum weight: 3.4 kg
- Pack size: 59 x 21 cm
- Weight: 3.7 kg
Material specifications for Robens TRAIL LODGE 3
- Flysheet: HydroTex HD, 75D polyester 185T, 100% polyester. Fire retardant, 5.000 mm water column
- Inner tent: 68D polyester 190T, 100% polyester, breathable
- Floor: 75D polyester Taffeta 210T, 100% polyester, 10,000 mm
- Poles: Alloy #7001, T6, 9 / 10 mm, anodised
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.