You have no items in your shopping cart.
Stable spacious 3-person geodesic tent.
Product description for Robens SIERRA FORTRESS 3 from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The Sierra Fortress 3 is a stable geodesic tent by ROBENS with excellent space for three people.
It has a generous porch area with two doors for ease of access, and the O-shaped inner door also stows away neatly. Plenty of mesh pockets inside of the Sierra Fortress 3 by ROBENS and a gear rope keep things tidy, while double clip-on hooks make fast, light work of pitching the tent. Vents are accessible from inside for ease of use.
The ROBENS Sierra tent range offers the tried and tested quality that ROBENS is known for but at a price to suit those just starting out or with smaller budgets. All tents in the range pitch quickly and easily, flysheet first or as one, using a ring and pin system, colour-coded Durawrap poles with alloy ferules and quick-set guyline hooks for easy adjustment.
The Fortress 3 by ROBENS comes like all tents in the Sierra range with its own roll-top carrybag.
- ROBENS Wind Test: The determination of the performance of a ROBENS tent in wind is based on the knowledge and technique available to Robens at the time of testing. During the test ROBENS register the maximum (MAX) speed impact a tent was subjected and the average (AVG) wind speed at which structural instability occurred. This may appear as a broken/deformed pole, or the collapse of the tent and subsequent return to shape when the wind drops. At no point was any form of catastrophic failure experienced up to the maximum wind speed.
- Fire Retardant: The fabric does not burn, but melts when in direct contact with flames.
- Water column 5000 mm: Shows the amount of water on 1 cm² before the water penetrates the coating.
- Taped Seams: Strong, flexible and durable tape is glued and heat-sealed over flysheet seams for effective long-term waterproofing in this critical area.
- Hanging Point System: Toggle and ring fastening.
- Double clip-on hooks: Easy–to–use hooks for fast, easy and secure attachment to poles whilst spreading the load on the flysheet stitching. These are sturdy and convenient.
- Durawrap poles with alloy ferrules: Durawrap combined with alloy ferrules for resilience and performance.
- Gear rope: Adjustable clothesline to dry cloth and gear.
- Guyline retainers hold folded guylines securely when packing away to avoid the nightmare of tangles and knots later.
- Mosquito net: Mesh with mosquito net for ventilation and to keep insects out.
- Packsack for stowing with roll down closing.
- Pitching way: Flysheet first or as one
- Rooms: 1 bedroom, 1 porch area with two doors
- Type of tent: Geodesic
- Persons: 3 persons
- Size outside: 200 x 380 x 130 cm
- Size sleeping: 215 x 180/150 cm, H 120 cm
- Packing size: 58 x 20 cm
- Weight: 6,1 kg
Material specifications for Robens SIERRA FORTRESS 3
- Flysheet: HydroTex DP, 68D Polyester 190T, 100% Polyester, fire retardant, Water column 3000 mm
- Inner tent: 68D Polyester 190T, 100% Polyester, breathable
- Poles: Durawrap 9.5 mm, alloy ferrule
- Floor: 68D Polyester Taffeta 190T, 100% Polyester, Water column 5000 mm
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.