You have no items in your shopping cart.
Small lightweight 2 persons tunnel tent.
Product description for Robens SIERRA CHALLENGER 2 from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The smallest and lightest tent in the Sierra range by ROBENS, the Challenger 2 uses the popular and successful tunnel design to provide stable and comfortable sleeping space for two people.
Storage space is maximised by clever offsetting of the inner tent to give extra porch space, and there’s also rear zip access to an additional storage area of the Challenger 2 by ROBENS. Mesh pockets and a gear rope add to this feature.
- Recommendation: Will appeal to new adventurers, youth organisations and those on a strict budget looking for extra living space and performance at a competitive price
- 3000 mm: Hydrostatic Head 3000 mm: Shows the amount of water on 1 cm² before the water penetrates the coating.
- Taped Seams: Strong, flexible and durable tape is glued and heat-sealed over flysheet seams for effective long-term waterproofing in this critical area.
- Fire Retardant: The fabric does not burn, but melts when in direct contact with flames.
- Hanging Point System: Toggle and ring fastening.
- Gear rope: Adjustable clothesline to dry cloth and gear.
- Mosquito net: Mesh with mosquito net for ventilation and to keep insects out.
- Guyline retainer: Guyline retainers hold folded guylines securely when packing away to avoid the nightmare of tangles and knots later.
- Durawrap poles with alloy ferrules: Durawrap combined with alloy ferrules for resilience and performance.
- MAX 143km/h AVG 124km/h: ROBENS Wind Test: The determination of the performance of a ROBENS tent in wind is based on the knowledge and technique available to ROBENS at the time of testing. During the test ROBENS registers the maximum (MAX) speed impact a tent was subjected and the average (AVG) wind speed at which structural instability occurred. This may appear as a broken/deformed pole, or the collapse of the tent and subsequent return to shape when the wind drops. At no point was any form of catastrophic failure experienced up to the maximum wind speed.
- Packsack: Packsack for stowing with roll down closing.
- Additional storage area in the rear of the tent
- Gear rope and storage pocket
- Vents operated from within the tent
- Type of tent: Tunnel
- Sleeps people: 2
- Hydrostatic Head: 3000 mm
- Rooms: 1 bedroom, 1 porch area
- Pitching way: Flysheet first or as one
- Pack size: 55 x 16 cm
- Minimum weight: 2.4 kg
- Weight: 2.8 kg
Material specifications for Robens SIERRA CHALLENGER 2
- Flysheet: HydroTex DP, 68D polyester 190T, 100% polyester. Fire retardant
- Inner tent: 68D polyester 190T, 100% polyester, breathable
- Poles: Durawrap 8.5 mm, alloy ferrule
- Floor: 68D polyester Taffeta 190T, 100% polyester, 5,000 mm
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.