You have no items in your shopping cart.
Lightweight versatile 2 persons outdoor dome tent.
Product description for Robens LITE KESTREL from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The two-person Kestrel is a two-porch/door dome tent by ROBENS that pitches outer first or together.
The Kestrel tent by ROBENS has an apex cross pole to extend the headroom into the porch areas. The two main alloy poles are pre-angled to increase useable height and width in the inner tent at the head and shoulders.
The tent features apex vents, the Storm Guard system and single rope pegging points provide easy adjustment.
- Recommendation: Versatile living space and quick-pitch dome design will appeal to self-propelled lightweight adventurers
- 3000 mm: Hydrostatic Head 3000 mm: Shows the amount of water on 1 cm² before the water penetrates the coating.
- Taped Seams: Strong, flexible and durable tape is glued and heat-sealed over flysheet seams for effective long-term waterproofing in this critical area.
- Fire Retardant: The fabric does not burn, but melts when in direct contact with flames.
- DAC poles: Even lighter but still strong, reliable and durable.
- Twist Clip Hook: Twist Clip hooks and V-shaped webbing loop hangers are combined for fast, easy and secure attachment to poles whilst spreading the load on the flysheet stitching; they can be released easily but only deliberately by hand.
- Pole Hub: Pole link enhances inner space and stability.
- DAC Ball Cap: For quickly and securely fastening pole ends.
- Inner tent clip connector: Clip connector keeps inner tent together with flysheet during pitching.
- Gear rope: Adjustable clothesline to dry cloth and gear.
- Storage pocket for inner door: Storage pockets for inner doors mean they can be stashed away neatly to open up the space and avoid accidental damage.
- Rain safe vents: Ample hoods shelter the vents that allow a healthy adjustable airflow through the tent whilst keeping out the elements.
- Triangle guying points: Reinforced guying points have a triangular design to spread the load taken by the flysheet in strong winds. The reflective loops for guyline attachment make them far easier to spot in a headlamp beam at night in bad weather.
- Storm Guard: Adds extra stability to cope with extreme weather by simply yet ingeniously connecting flysheet, pole and guylines with a flexible fabric loop that spreads the load strain of severe wind gusts over the whole structure with no weak points of stress.
- Guyline retainer: Guyline retainers hold folded guylines securely when packing away to avoid the nightmare of tangles and knots later.
- Mosquito net: Mesh with mosquito net for ventilation and to keep insects out.
- MAX 140km/h AVG 131km/h: ROBENS Wind Test: The determination of the performance of a ROBENS tent in wind is based on the knowledge and technique available to ROBENS at the time of testing. During the test we register the maximum (MAX) speed impact a tent was subjected and the average (AVG) wind speed at which structural instability occurred. This may appear as a broken/deformed pole, or the collapse of the tent and subsequent return to shape when the wind drops. At no point was any form of catastrophic failure experienced up to the maximum wind speed.
- Packsack: Packsack for stowing with roll down closing. Type of tent: Dome Sleeps people: 2 Hydrostatic Head: 3000 mm Rooms: 1 bedroom, 2 porch area Pitching way: Flysheet first or as one Pack size: 42 x 17 cm Minimum weight: 2.75 kg Weight: 2.98 kg
Material specifications for Robens LITE KESTREL
- Flysheet: Hydrotex LT with sealed seams, 40D ripstop 100% nylon siliconised outside and PU coated inside. Fire retardant
- Inner tent: 30D ripstop polyester, 100% polyester, breathable
- Poles: Alloy DAC #7001 Pressfit, T6, 8.7 mm / 9.5 mm, anodised
- Floor: 75D polyester Taffeta 185T, 100% polyester, 10,000 mm
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.