You have no items in your shopping cart.
High-quality lightweight 3-4 season mummy down sleeping bag.
Product description for Robens CAUCASUS 900 from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
Thanks to the high quality down filling, the Caucasus 900 sleeping bag by ROBENS is extremely compressible, making for a small pack size.
It comes with its own waterproof roll-top compression sack to make sure the Down stays dry no matter what the on-trail conditions. With its highly technical construction and down fill, the Caucasus 900 sleeping bag by ROBENS offers an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio.
It is equipped with face and neck baffle and a full-length insulated zip baffle as well as an inner pocket, hanger loops and differentiated hood drawcords. The less weight and warmth options make the Caucasus 900 by ROBENS the ideal sleeping bag to cover most trekking adventures.
- Ripstop: Lightweight ripstop outer fabrics are windproof , water repellent, durable and reliable performers.
- Down: Duck down superb light insulation that packs small and lofts quickly and fully to cope with demanding conditions.
- Zip together: Two compatible single bags can be zipped together quickly and easily to form a double sleeping bag.
- YKK 2 way zipper: YKK zippers are without question the world’s best two -way zip renowned for reliability and durability.
- 3-4 seasons: 1 season: For use in the summer months only. 2 seasons: For use from late spring through to early autumn. 3 seasons: For use from spring right through autumn. 4 seasons: For use throughout all seasons but more suited to colder conditions.
- Waterproof roll-top sack: Fully waterproof bag with roll-top closure that protects the sleeping bag while still allowing compression for a smaller pack size.
- Anti-snag zip guard
- Storage Sack
- Waterproof roll-top sack
- Mummy Hood
- Insulated face and neck baffle
- Full-length insulated zip baffle
- Shark fin foot box construction
- Inner pocket
- Hanger loops
- Hood drawcords use different thicknesses for quick, easy adjustment by touch
- Tab to help open zip puller from the bottom
- Shape: Mummy
- Zipper: YKK Auto lock - two-way open
- Construction: Box wall with horizontal stitching
- Comfort temperature woman: -55°
- Limit temperature man: -11°
- Extreme temperature: -31°
- Max. temperature: 10°
- Size: 220 x 80 x 50 cm
- Body length: 195 cm
- Pack size: 45 x 23 cm
- Filling weight: 900 g
- Weight: 1470 g
Material specifications for Robens CAUCASUS 900
- Shell: 30D 355T Nylon Ripstop - 100% Nylon
- Filling: Duck Down, 600 FP
- Lining: 290T Micro Polyester D/P - 100% Polyester
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.