You have no items in your shopping cart.
Spacious stable 5-person dome tent.
Product description for Robens ADVENTURE CHALET 500 from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The Adventure Chalet 500 hybrid dome tent by ROBENS sleeps five in a single bedroom.
The two alloy cross poles connect to the similar porch pole by hubs to simplify pitching and a final pole adds valuable extra space to create a large living area in the Adventure Chalet 500 by ROBENS. This is entered by a single door and features a detachable bathtub groundsheet and large windows.
The black-out inner tent of the Adventure Chalet 500 by ROBENS ensures a low light intensity to promote sleep. Standing height throughout ensures comfort. The proven, stable dome tent design provides excellent space and headroom making it ideal for small groups and families.
- Taped Seams: Strong, flexible and durable tape is glued and heat-sealed over flysheet seams for effective long-term waterproofing in this critical area.
- Fire Retardant: The fabric does not burn, but melts when in direct contact with flames.
- Alloy poles: Light, strong, reliable and durable
- Storm Guard: Adds extra stability to cope with extreme weather by simply yet ingeniously connecting flysheet, pole and guylines with a flexible fabric loop that spreads the load strain of severe wind gusts over the whole structure with no weak points of stress.
- DAC Pole Hub: Add flexible design and stability to Cabin and Vista models
- Zip-in inner: The zip-in hanging mechanism helps keep the inner tent’s seam stress free when in use
- Guyline retainer: Hold folded guylines securely when packing away to avoid the nightmare of tangles and knots later.
- Mosquito net: Mesh with mosquito net for ventilation and to keep insects out.
- Large windows: Flexible and durable, windows on larger tent models allow both internal light and views of the outdoors.
- Clip On: Quick convenient pitching
- Black-out inner: To give a dark sleeping area
- Robens Wind Test: The determination of the performance of a Robens tent in wind is based on the knowledge and technique available to Robens at the time of testing. During the test we register the maximum (MAX) speed impact a tent was subjected and the average (AVG) wind speed at which structural instability occurred. This may appear as a broken/deformed pole, or the collapse of the tent and subsequent return to shape when the wind drops. At no point was any form of catastrophic failure experienced up to the maximum wind speed.
- Detachable bathtub floor for living area
- Packsack for stowing with handles
- Type of tent: Dome tent
- Person: 5 persons
- Size: 500 x 300 x 190 cm
- Pack size: 79 x 32 cm
- Weight: 16.5 kg
Material specifications for Robens ADVENTURE CHALET 500
- Flysheet: HydroTex 5000, 75D Polyester Taffeta 185T, 150D Oxford Polyester, 100% Polyester
- Water column: 5.000 mm - Shows the amount of water on 1 cm² before the water penetrates the coating.
- Inner tent: 68D Polyester 185T, 100% Polyester, breathable,
- Floor: 75D Polyester Taffeta 185T PU coated, 100% Polyester, water column 5.000 mm
- Groundsheet: Detachable bathtub floor for living area, Polyethylene water column 10.000 mm
- Poles: Alloy 6061, T6, 19-16/14.5/13 mm, anodised
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.