You have no items in your shopping cart.
Stable comfortable 3-person 3-season tunnel tent.
Product description for Robens ADVENTURE CABIN 300 from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
With an easy-to-pitch tunnel design using just two poles, the Adventure Cabin 300 by ROBENS offers fantastic space and stability.
With accommodation for up to three people in one large bedroom, there’s good headroom in the substantial living area too. A generous protective front canopy and side panels shelter the doorway of the Adventure Cabin 300 by ROBENS, while large vents over the side windows contribute to the airiness, but are protected from the elements.
The proven, stable tunnel tent design of the Adventure Cabin 300 by ROBENS is quick to pitch and versatile making it ideal for couples.
- Taped Seams: Strong, flexible and durable tape is glued and heat-sealed over flysheet seams for effective long-term waterproofing in this critical area.
- Fire Retardant: The fabric does not burn, but melts when in direct contact with flames.
- Alloy poles: Light, strong, reliable and durable
- Storm Guard: Adds extra stability to cope with extreme weather by simply yet ingeniously connecting flysheet, pole and guylines with a flexible fabric loop that spreads the load strain of severe wind gusts over the whole structure with no weak points of stress.
- DAC Pole Hub: Add flexible design and stability to Cabin and Vista models
- Zip-in inner: The zip-in hanging mechanism helps keep the inner tent’s seam stress free when in use
- Guyline retainer: Hold folded guylines securely when packing away to avoid the nightmare of tangles and knots later.
- Mosquito net: Mesh with mosquito net for ventilation and to keep insects out.
- Large windows: Flexible and durable, windows on larger tent models allow both internal light and views of the outdoors.
- Sewn-in groundsheet: Groundsheet through complete tent.
- Clip On: Quick convenient pitching
- Black-out inner: To give a dark sleeping area
- Mains cable access: The flysheet features an zip opening for an electric hook-up cable.
- Robens Wind Test: The determination of the performance of a Robens tent in wind is based on the knowledge and technique available to Robens at the time of testing. During the test we register the maximum (MAX) speed impact a tent was subjected and the average (AVG) wind speed at which structural instability occurred. This may appear as a broken/deformed pole, or the collapse of the tent and subsequent return to shape when the wind drops. At no point was any form of catastrophic failure experienced up to the maximum wind speed.
- Packsack for stowing with handles
- Type of tent: Tunnel tent
- Season: 3 season
- Person: 3 persons
- Size: 340 x 265 x 185 cm
- Pack size: 70 x 29 cm
- Weight: 12.2 kg
Material specifications for Robens ADVENTURE CABIN 300
- Flysheet: HydroTex 5000, 75D Polyester Taffeta 185T, 150D Oxford Polyester, 100% Polyester
- Water coulmn: 5000 mm - Shows the amount of water on 1 cm² before the water penetrates the coating.
- Inner tent: 68D Polyester 185T, 100% Polyester, breathable
- Floor: 75D Polyester Taffeta 185T PU coated, 100% Polyester
- Groundsheet: Sewn-in groundsheet, Polyethylene, water column 10.000 mm
- Poles: Alloy 6061, T6, 16/14.5/13 mm, anodised
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.