You have no items in your shopping cart.
Alpine hardwearing Pertex® Enduracne down sleeping bag.
Product description for Rab NEUTRINO ENDURANCE 600 from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
The Neutrino Endurance 600 by RAB is designed primarily for alpine climbers, for use on bivi ledges, light-weight mountaineering trips or general winter conditions.
The Neutrino Endurance 600 by RAB features 600g of high quality 800FP European Goose Down and is made in a ‘mummy taper’ style, offering minimum weight and pack size, without compromising on warmth. A combination of light-weight and water-resistant Pertex® fabrics provide excellent protection from both cold and damp weather, creating an extremely comfortable bag. Key features include a close-fitting neck baffle, anti-snag webbing tape and a trapezoidal baffle design to eliminate cold spots.
The Neutrino Endurance range of sleeping bags by RAB are temperature tested to the new European standard (EN13537:2012) and are hand-filled in Derbyshire, UK.
- Close fitting neck baffle design
- Mummy taper shape
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- Internal YKK 3 coil zipped stash pocket
- ¾ length YKK 5 coil main zip - can be zipped to other Neutrino Endurances
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Internal collar and hood drawcord
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Dry bag compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sack
- Temperature tested to new European standard EN13537:2012
- Hand filled in Derbyshire UK
- Length: 215cm / 86.5in
- Max user height: 185cm / 72.8 inches / 6ft1
- Shoulder width: 70cm / 27.5 inches
- Hip width: 52cm / 20.5 inches
- Foot width: 41cm / 16 inches
- Comfort temperature according to EN 13537:2012: -3°C
- Limit temperature according to EN 13537:2012: -9.5°C
- Extreme temperature according to EN 13537:2012: -28°C
- Down fill weight: 600g
- Weight: 1100g
Material specifications for Rab NEUTRINO ENDURANCE 600
- Shell fabric: Pertex® Endurance and DWR coating - 100% nylon, 58g/m², 1.000mm water column
- Filling: European Goose Down, 800 fill power, fluorocarbon free hydrophobic Nikwax® treatement
- Inner material: Pertex Quantum® with Polygiene® Fresh treatement
- Inner material in hood and foot: Pertex® Endurance and DWR coating - 100% nylon, 58g/m², 1.000mm water column
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.