You have no items in your shopping cart.
➤X-MAS SALE: Get 10% extra on all SALE products with more than 25% discount: Code X-TRASALE16 !
Compact versatile wood training board.
Product description for Problemsolver TRAINING HANGBOARD from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The PROBLEMSOLVER Training hangboard comes with a wide range of fixed holds for various training possibilities.
You can hang on the top of the board, perfect for chin-ups, front levers etc. The rest of the holds are 19 mm, 17 mm, 15 mm, 13 mm and 11 mm. You can use them all for two handed deadhangs.
You can also do one arm dead hangs by using the center holds which are 17 mm and 15 mm. There is also a center hold on the backside of the board, which is 19 mm. For mounting, PROBLEMSOLVER is using a 4.0 mm accessory cord.
The hangboard by PROBLEMSOLVER is made out of traceable birch and measures 400 x 160 x 24 mm. That makes it snug enough to fit into your crashpad or rope sack on your way to the crag, or in your hand luggage if you are traveling.
To get even more different sizes, the PROBLEMSOLVER Training hangboard comes with plexiglass inserts that can be mounted on all the holds but the 19 mm ones. The inserts are 3 mm. This means that you can get holds down to 8 mm, using the tilt it will feel even smaller than that. PROBLEMSOLVER also offers 5 mm inserts, then you can get sizes down to 6 mm.
The Training hangboard comes with a boardbag. It is made out of dark grey canvas and comes with Paracord drawstring, perfect for storing and transporting the board. No more excuses.
- Made in Sweden
- Measurements: 400 x 160 x 24 mm
- Bag weight: 150 g
- Board weight: 700 g
- Training hang board
- Cord for mounting
- Two pieces of 3mm inserts
- If you want to add difficulty, get the 5 mm inserts by PROBLEMSOLVER (not included, optional).
- Tilt backwards: Hanging the board in just the front cord, it will tilt backwards and make the holds more incut and easier to hang on to.
- Neutral position: Hanging the board with both rope ends, the board will be in a neutral position, making the holds more or less 90 degrees.
- Tilt frontwards: Hanging the board in the back cord will make the board tilt frontwards, making the holds less positive.
Material specifications for Problemsolver TRAINING HANGBOARD
- Hang board: 100% traceable birch
- Board transportation bag: 100% cotton (canvas) with a Paracord drawstring
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.