You have no items in your shopping cart.
Compact versatile hydration pack, 10l.
Product description for Platypus DUTHIE A.M. 10.0 from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
A quintessential all-mountain pack, the streamlined and stable-riding Duthie A.M. 10.0 by PLATYPUS has been redesigned to tidily and comfortably carry a day’s worth of your stuff, including a full-face helmet and pads.
The new FloatAir™ back panel keeps you cool, while a 3 liter reservoir keeps you hydrated.
- FloatAir™ back panel: Highly breathable mesh is tensioned over a lightweight wire frame, floating the pack over your back and optimizing cooling airflow; the wire frame is reinforced to help prevent the pack from compressing against your back, maintaining airflow
- 3.0L Big Zip™ LP reservoir: Premium, taste-free reservoir features a low-profile shape, a wide-mouth opening that locks securely, and a quick-disconnect hose
- Smart hydration pocket: Reservoir suspension hooks hold reservoir securely in place while you ride; dedicated hydration pocket makes it easy to access, clean and refill reservoir
- Full-face helmet and pad carry: A front stash pocket with adjustable straps, quick-release buckles and stretch side pockets securely stow a full-face helmet and protective pads
- Tool organization and separate pump sleeves: Main compartment features a zip mesh pocket with key retainer and three mesh stash pockets to organize tools, repair kits, snacks, and other gear for easy access; two pump sleeves conveniently secure a shock pump and tire pump
- Fleece-lined eyewear pocket: Located at top of pack for fast, easy access, the soft fleece lining of the pocket protects your sunglasses or goggles - or your media device - from marring scratches
- Waist belt zip pockets: Two zippered pockets on the waist belt stow smaller riding essentials like energy foods for fast, keep-your-pack-on-your-back, on-the-go access
- Rainfly: Protective rainfly can be quickly deployed from its dedicated pocket on bottom of pack for on-the-go protection from rain and mud; it can also be detached for easy post-ride drying and cleaning
- Reflective detailing: Reflective hits enhance your visibility to others when you’re on the trail or traveling between rides.
- Light loop: Attachment point for rear blinky light
- Magnetic hydration hose retention: Offers clip-free access to the bite valve
- Volume: 610 cu. in. / 10 liters (incl. hydration reservoir)
- Weight: 2 lbs. 2 oz. / 967 g
Material specifications for Platypus DUTHIE A.M. 10.0
- 160D PU-Coated Nylon Dobby
- 210D PU-Coated Nylon Oxford
- 70D PU-Coated Polyester Taffeta
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.