You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product description for Pieps DSP PRO ICE from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The DSP Pro Ice by PIEPS is the successor to the legendary PIEPS DSP and ideal support for all mountaineering pros with high demand to their beacon.
- Maximum circular range of 60 m
- Optimized MARK function as additional support in multiple burial scenarios
- Perfect readable display at all light conditions
- Battery lifetime of min. 400 h in send-mode saves energy and environmentally friendly
- Unique self-check during power-on
- Direction and distance indication from the initial detection
- 3 antennas allow exact fine search
- Intelligent Transmitter: Auto-Antenna-Switch, iPROBE Support
- Check and update possibility to the latest software
- Auto-Revert Search-to-Send: The function Auto-Search-to-Send switches the DSP PRO automatically from SEARCH- into SEND-mode when the beacon is not moving for a certain time (in case of burial). The activation of this function is carried out by all PIEPS Competence Partners online at the Service Portal.
- Auto-Antenna-Switch: A negative infl uence through electronic devices or metal to the transmitting antenna effects an automatic switching to the other antenna.
- iPROBE support: The DSP PRO can be deactivated by the electronic probe iPROBE. The receiving beacon automatically indicates the next strongest signal.
- Scan Function: The SCAN-function will give you an overview of all buried devices within the detectable range.
- Frequency Measurement: The frequency of all other beacons can be checked. The deviation from the standardized frequency 457 kHz is indicated.
- TX600 support: The PIEPS TX600 is a mini-transmitter for dogs and equipment that is transmitting out of the standard EN300718 and can be received with every DSP PRO.
- Inclinometer: Mit dem integrierten dreidimensionalen Neigungsmesser kann die punktuelle Neigung eines Hanges gemessen werden.
- Beacon-Check function optimized and extended check of all transmission parameters to their conformance and display of old devices with continuous carrier
- Carrying System PIEPS DSP PRO: High wearing comfort at low weight, Neoprene pouch with soft shoulder strap, Quick-Pull-System for fast access to the device
- Transmission frequency: 457 kHz (EN300718)
- Power supply: 3 Batterien, Alkaline (AAA)
- Battery lifetime: min. 400 h send mode
- Maximum range: 60 m
- Search strip width: 60 m
- Earphone socket: Stereo Ohrhörer, 3.5mm, mind. 32 Ohm
- Temperature range: -20°C bis +45°C
- Dimensions: 115 x 74 x 27 mm
- Weight: 198 g (inkl. Batterien)
Included in package:
- PIEPS DSP PRO ICE
- DSP PRO carry system
- Hand Strap
- 3 x AAA alkaline batteries
Material specifications for Pieps DSP PRO ICE
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.