You have no items in your shopping cart.
Pear-shaped durable aluminium carabiner.
Product description for Petzl WILLIAM BALL-LOCK from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The William Ball-Lock by PETZL is a large, pear-shaped locking carabiner for belay stations and belaying with a Munter hitch.
The William asymmetrical large capacity aluminum carabiner has a pear shape that is practical for easily connecting multiple items. Its ergonomics and Keylock system facilitate manipulations, even when wearing gloves.
The William Ball-Lock carabiner by PETZL has an automatic ball-lock locking system.
- Major axis strength: 27 kN
- Minor axis strength: 8 kN
- Open gate strength: 8 kN
- Gate opening: 27 mm
- Certification(s): CE EN 12275
- Weight: 90 g
Great capacity thanks to its large dimensions:
- Carabiner can hold a very large quantity of equipment
- Optimal shape for belaying with a Munter hitch
- Shape designed for gripping with gloves on
- Asymmetrical pear shape facilitates opening and the manipulation of the locking system
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- Ball-Lock: Frequent use with practical automatic locking; secure use with triple-action opening
Material specifications for Petzl WILLIAM BALL-LOCK
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.