You have no items in your shopping cart.
Efficient lightweight belay system.
Product description for Petzl UNIREVERSO from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The Unireverso by PETZL is a complete and lightweight belay system that is particularly comfortable and efficient to use on all rope diameters.
This system is composed of a Reverso 4 belay device and an Attache locking carabiner, held in optimal position by a sliding connection piece. The unit is loss-resistant and reliable.
This Unireverso belay-rappel device by PETZL is versatile and provides adapted braking.
- Rope compatibility: single rope (8.9 mm or greater diameter); half rope (8 mm or greater diameter) and twin rope (7.5 mm or greater diameter)
- Major axis strength: 22kN
- Minor axis strength: 8kN
- Open gate strength: 6kN
- Gate opening: 24mm
- Capacity: 24mm
- Weight: 123g
Unit is loss-resistant and reliable:
- Limits the risk of dropping the belay device during rope maneuvers
- Allows the Reverso 4 belay device to remain in correct position and the Attache carabiner to be loaded on its major axis
A single device for all uses:
- Effective braking on half ropes (8 mm or greater diameter) and twin ropes (7.5 mm or greater diameter) and on single ropes (8.9 mm or greater diameter)
- Can belay the leader, one or two seconds and can be used for rappelling
- Independent and simultaneous belaying of one or two seconds in Reverso mode
- For swapping leads (team of 2), offers a quick transition from Reverso mode to belaying the leader
- Increases the braking action on thinner ropes and adapts it to thicker ropes, thanks to its V-shaped friction channel
- Increases the braking pressure on the ropes in Reverso mode
- The asymmetrical lateral grooves help to increase the braking action when the rope enters the device (fall, top rope, rappel), and the fluidity when the rope exits the belay device (taking in slack)
Rope friendly, facilitates rope maneuvers and rappelling:
- Will not kink the ropes regardless of the mode used
- Separates the two strands of rope when belaying and rappelling on two ropes
- Hole for releasing the device under load: allows a loaded device in Reverso mode to be easily and gradually released with only a carabiner
- Easy and quick installation on the rope
- System is easily reversed (right/left)
- Reduced risk of being burnt by the belay device when removing the rope
Material specifications for Petzl UNIREVERSO
- Aluminum carabiner and belay device
- Plastic connection piece
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.