You have no items in your shopping cart.
Technical innovative sports climbing harness.
Product description for Petzl SITTA from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The Sitta by PETZL is a high-end harness for intensive use in climbing and technical mountaineering.
The high end climbing and mountaineering harness offers a maximum of compactness, light weight and comfort. The WireFrame technology uses Dyneema® strands. These strands are used in the waistbelt and leg loops to optimally distribute pressure. They replace webbing and foam and ensure maximum comfort and freedom of movement for the climber.
This very innovative technology by PETZL gives the harness an exceptional weight-to-comfort ratio that makes the harness almost imperceptible. WireFrame technology, applied to a very sleek design with very slim technical lines, is perfectly suited for the high-performance Sitta harness by PETZL.
- Certifications: CE EN 12277 Typ C, UIAA
WireFrame Technology construction:
- Dyneema strands are used in the waistbelt and leg loops to give optimal load distribution without the use of foam.
- The extremely thin waistbelt and leg loops offer a sleek design, with compactness and light weight pushed to the maximum.
Comfort and durability:
- The use of bonded fabric in the waistbelt avoids pressure points and gives optimal wear resistance
- The lack of through stitching eliminates chafe and pressure points in the waistbelt
- The elasticized fixed leg loops and very supple leg loop bridge give great freedom of movement
- 100 % Dyneema tie-in points for excellent resistance to rope friction, with flexibility and light weight
- DoubleBack HD buckle in forged aluminum has a slim, rounded design that offers good handling and smooth strap glide for quick and easy waistbelt adjustment
- The ribbed adjustment strap helps prevent accidental loosening
- Two rigid high-capacity front equipment loops
- A removable separator for organized racking and quick and easy access to your equipment
- Two supple rear equipment loops to avoid creating pressure points when wearing a pack
- Two integrated Caritool tool holder slots
- Rear loop for haul rope
- Eco-designed harness, made with Bluesign fabric, which respects the objectives of optimizing resource productivity, consumer safety, professional hygiene and security, and of reducing air emissions and water pollution
This climbing harness by PETZL is available in 3 sizes:
- Size S: Waist belt: 71-77cm, Leg loops: 48-58cm, Weight: 230g
- Size M: Waist belt: 77-84cm, Leg loops: 52-62cm, Weight: 250g
- Size L: Waist belt: 84-92cm, Leg loops: 55-65cm, Weight: 270g
Material specifications for Petzl SITTA
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.