You have no items in your shopping cart.
Double Prusik pulley.
Product description for Petzl GEMINI from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The Gemini double pulley by PETZL is equipped with an auxiliary attachment point for use in technical hauling systems.
Special side plates designed for use with a Prusik friction hitch in lightweight progress capture systems.
- Parallel mounted sheaves and auxiliary attachment point for creating different types of hauling systems, including the most complex
- Sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Lightweight (aluminum side plates and sheaves)
- Min. rope diameter: 7 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 11 mm
- Sheave diameter: 25 mm
- Efficiency: 91 %
- Working load: 6 kN (1.5 kN on one strand)
- Breaking strength: 23 kN
- Certification(s): CE EN 12278, UIAA
- Weight: 135 g
Material specifications for Petzl GEMINI
- Aluminum side plates
- Aluminum sheave
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.