You have no items in your shopping cart.
Lightweight durable belay rappel gloves.
Product description for Petzl CORDEX from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
These lightweight belay/rappel Cordex gloves by PETZL combine the durability of a work glove with the precise fit and dexterity of a fine driving glove.
Double-layered leather protects the palm and other high-wear areas. The back is made of abrasion resistant, breathable stretch nylon, ensuring comfort and great fit.The low profile neoprene cuff with Velcro closure features a reinforced carabiner hole for attaching the gloves by PETZL to your harness.
- Ergonomic cut for high dexterity without being too tight
- Made of high quality leather for the perfect balance between durability and dexterity
- Durable double layer of leather in high-wear areas: fingertips, palm, between thumb and index finger
- Back made of breathable stretch nylon for excellent fit and ventilation
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro closure
- Carabiner hole to attach gloves to harness
- Certification(s): CE EN 420, CE EN 388, 4142
- Weight: 100-120g depending on size
Material specifications for Petzl CORDEX
- Goat skin leather
- Stretch nylon
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.