You have no items in your shopping cart.
Comfortable lightweight performance sports climbing harness.
Product description for Petzl AQUILA from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
With adjustable leg loops, the Aquila harness by PETZL is a high-end model ideal for technical and alpine climbing.
The Fuseframe Technology construction produces a slim, clean, lightweight design that offers excellent comfort. The Aquila by PETZL is equipped with four equipment loops that allow optimal organization of equipment, and has DoubleBack HD tightening buckles for quick adjustment of waistbelt and leg loops.
- Clean design of the Fuseframe Technology construction offers excellent weight distribution and minimizes pressure points -Thermo-formed foam allows incorporation of strength elements into the layer of foam and thus avoids having pressure points on the yokes
- Compact, lightweight waistbelt in thin foam
- No compression points or friction zones on the waistbelt because there are no crossing seams
- Fabric fused with the foam for better weight-bearing over the entire harness
- Very flexible leg loop attachment bridges for more comfortable walking and climbing
- Adjustable leg loops remain adjusted without impeding movement
- DoubleBack HD buckles in forged aluminum have a slim, rounded design that offers good grip and fluid glide of the webbing for easy and quick adjustment and tightening of the waistbelt and leg loops
- Retainers for webbing
- Reinforced tie-in points in high-tenacity polyethylene for improved resistance to wear from rope friction
- Four equipment loops: two high-capacity rigid ones in front for quick and easy access to equipment and two flexible ones in the rear to avoid creating pressure points with a backpack
- Two integrated Caritool tool holder slots
- Rear loop for haul rope
- Two rear elastics on detachable buckles to avoid crossing leg loops when donning harness
- Eco-designed harness, made with Bluesign fabric, which respects the objectives of optimizing resource productivity, consumer safety, professional hygiene and security, and of reducing air emissions and water pollution
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
The harness is available in 5 sizes
- Size XS: Waist: 65-71 cm, leg loops: 46-56 cm, Weight: 310 g
- Size S: Waist: 71-77 cm, leg loops: 48-58 cm, Weight: 330 g
- Size M: Waist: 77-84 cm, leg loops: 52-62 cm, Weight: 345 g
- Size L: Waist: 84-92 cm, leg loops: 55-65 cm, Weight: 370 g
- Size XL: Waist: 92-100 cm, leg loops: 57-67 cm, Weight: 385 g
Material specifications for Petzl AQUILA
- High-tenacity polyethylene
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.