You have no items in your shopping cart.
Functional durable aluminium carabiner.
Product description for Petzl AM'D TWIST-LOCK from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The Am'D Twist-Lock by PETZL is a D-shaped locking carabiner for attaching devices to a harness.
The Am'D asymmetrical aluminum carabiner by PETZL has a D shape best suited for connecting a belay system or for holding equipment. Its ergonomics and Keylock system facilitate manipulations, even when wearing gloves.
The Am'D Twist-Lock carabiner by PETZL has an automatc twist-Lock locking system.
- Major axis strength: 27 kN
- Minor axis strength: 8 kN
- Open gate strength: 8 kN
- Gate opening: 25 mm
- Certification(s): CE EN 12275
- Weight: 75 g
Great functionality, thanks to its capacity and dimensions:
- Efficient shape for use on either end of the carabiner (belay systems)
- Carabiner can hold a large quantity of equipment
Good handling and ergonomics:
- D shape for good handling
- Shape designed for gripping with gloves on
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- Twist-Lock: Specific use when quick opening is key (e.g. at the end of a lanyard) and when connecting a GRIGRI to the harness
Material specifications for Petzl AM'D TWIST-LOCK
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.