You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens waterproof breathable Gore-Tex® snowsports jacket.
Product description for Patagonia M UNTRACKED JACKET from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
With a highly articulated fit, the Mens Untracked Jacket by PATAGONIA is a warm low-bulk freeride jacket for hiking or powdery descent.
When you reach your lines via the Aiguille du Midi lift, you need focus, not doubts. The Untracked Jacket, built with unwavering attention to descent-oriented details, features a versatile, 3-layer 100% nylon Gore-Tex® fabric for windproof and waterproof/breathable performance, whether you’re building up a storm trailblazing or riding steep gullies in blower conditions. The fabric package has a brushed interior lining that increases warmth and comfort without extra bulk and manages moisture to keep you dry. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish increases durability and prevents saturation.
Pit zips provide a cooling airflow for steamy days, but when it blows, a sleek, low-profile powder skirt with a single snap seals out spindrift and flyaway. The helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood includes a soft laminated visor to preserves visibility in wind-pushed snow. Engineered with a progressive, highly articulated fit and coated, watertight Slim Zips to reduce bulk and weight, the Untracked includes our Touch Point System™, which embeds cord locks into the hood and hem to eliminate loose ends and provide easy adjustability.
Moreover, the Mens Untracked Jacket by PATAGONIA is equipped with the following pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with a secure media pocket and cable routing, one pass pocket on the left forearm, one internal drop-in for goggles and gloves and one internal stash (for your après-ski pills). Includes an embedded Recco® avalanche rescue reflector.
- Relaxed Fit
- Tough yet supple 3-layer nylon waterproof/breathable Gore-Tex® fabric with a brushed tricot backer for extra warmth
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick and easy adjustment
- Watertight coated zippers with Slim Zip installation reduce bulk and weight; Vislon® center-front and chest pocket zips are durable and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable low-profile cuffs with pleated gusset secure over or under gloves
- Lightweight stretch-woven powder skirt with single snap connection, webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing; one internal drop-in; one internal stash; one pass pocket on left forearm
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Weight: 677g (23.9 oz)
Material specifications for Patagonia M UNTRACKED JACKET
- Shell: 3-layer, 5.13-oz 70-denier 100% nylon plain weave GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Brushed backer: 75-denier 100% polyester.
- Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% recycled polyester and 9% spandex
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.