You have no items in your shopping cart.
Womens waterproof insulated alpine jacket.
Product description for Patagonia W STRETCH NANO STORM JACKET from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Female:
The Stretch Nano Storm Jacket by PATAGONIA was built to buffer the start-stop cycle of alpine climbing in blowing, wet and cold conditions.
PATAGONIA's new Stretch Nano Storm® Jacket blends insulation, breathability and weatherproofness. PATAGONIA paired a light, supple and stretchy 2-layer waterproof breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell with the revolutionary 60-g FullRange™ insulation of their Nano-Air® and added a highly breathable liner. Together the package is soft and warm, allowing excess heat to move away from the body and keeping the elements out.
Each fabric of the Stretch Nano Storm Jacket by PATAGONIA has stretch, complementing the articulated pattern and seamless shoulder design for enhanced ease of movement.
- Light, supple and stretchy 2-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange™ insulation warms and stretches; combined with a highly breathable liner, this allows heat to easily move away from the body
- Articulated pattern and seamless shoulder design complement the fabric stretch for enhanced ease of movement
- Alpine helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood uses Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system for ease of use with gloved hands
- Venting pit zips have waterproof, PU-coated 2-way zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust Cohaesive embedded cord-lock system at hem seal out the elements
- Pockets: Two waterproof, PU-coated chest pockets, two welted, high handwarmer pockets with DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers and two internal catch-all pockets
- Weight: 581 g /20.5 oz.
Material specifications for Patagonia W STRETCH NANO STORM JACKET
- Shell fabric: H2No™ Performance Standard shell - 2-layer, 2.2-oz 30-denier 100% nylon stretch ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 60-g FullRange™ 100% stretch polyester.
- Lining: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon stretch ripstop
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.