You have no items in your shopping cart.
Womens water repellent insulated down jacket.
Product description for Patagonia W RUBICON DOWN JACKET from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Female:
Warm, comfortable and durable, the Women's Rubicon Down Jacket by PATAGONIA is a performance-riding workhorse that’s part of every local’s quiver.
When you measure your season by deep turns, make sure you include a burly insulated shell so you can stay focused on the ride not the weather report. The Women's Rubicon Down Jacket by PATAGONIA is their workhorse, insulated shell - warm, performance-oriented and in it for the long haul.
Insulated with deluxe, traceable (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down, it delivers serious warmth to preserve your core temperature for riding in all conditions, whether it’s 5 percent smoke or baked windslab. The 100% polyester ripstop shell has a light, water-resistant coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to stop moisture and wind. A soft polyester lining glides smoothly over layers to preserve mobility. Fleece at the collar and chin flap protects your neck from overhead blowback, and the removable powder skirt (with webbing loop that connects to any PATAGONIA snow pants) seals out snow at the waist. Pit zips keep you ventilated.
Moreover the Women's Rubicon Down Jacket by PATAGONIA is equipped with two zippered handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing, one internal drop-in for goggles and one internal stash. Finally it includes an embedded Reeco® avalanche rescue reflector, an insulated, helmet-compatible hood and an articulated, feminine silhouette.
- Durable, lightweight polyester ripstop is windproof and highly water-resistant, traceable down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down is warm and highly compressible
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable removable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions, soft microfleece panels placed in back of neck and chin, high collar seals out snow
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms improve mobility
- Removable, lightweight stretch-woven powder skirt with snap secures webbing loop at center back and connects to any PATAGONIA Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket and cable routing, one internal stash, one internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Adjustable low-profile cuff secures over or under gloves, drawcord hem cinches to keep out cold, drawcord exits into handwarmer pockets for easy adjustment
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Weight: 924 g (32.6 oz)
Material specifications for Patagonia W RUBICON DOWN JACKET
- Shell: 1.75-oz 40-denier 100% polyester ripstop with PU-coated and DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
- Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% recycled polyester and 9% spandex
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.