You have no items in your shopping cart.
Womens waterproof technical Gore-Tex® C-Knit alpine jacket.
Product description for Patagonia W REFUGITIVE JACKET from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Female:
A shelter for the high-country escape artist, the Refugitive Jacket by PATAGONIA uses lightweight and stretchy 3-layer Gore-Tex® fabric with Gore® C-Knit® backer technology in a fully featured, packable hard shell.
Made for the high-country escape artist, the new Refugitive Jacket by PATAGONIA combines fully waterproof/breathable protection with stretch and light weight for steep climbs and serious descents. The hybrid 3-layer Gore-Tex® construction has enhanced breathability throughout, but uses a slightly more robust, stretchy fabric along the upper back, shoulders and the backsides of the arms for unimpaired mobility.
The Optimal Visibility Hood™ adjusts via an embedded single-pull cord-lock system and fits over ski and climbing helmets alike, while 2-way watertight pit-zips let you dump heat on lung-busting ascents.
Pockets include two above harness-line handwarmers with watertight zippers, interior and exterior zippered left-chest pockets, and a right-side interior, stretch catch-all for spare gloves or skins.
The hem cinches with embedded cord locks, and an elasticized strap at the lower back connects to any PATAGONIA Snow pants (and select Alpine pants) for deep powder days.
The Refugitive Jacket by PATAGONIA comes with a concealed Recco® reflector.
- A hybrid design for the optimal balance of stretch and lightweight
- Durably waterproof and windproof 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabrics with Gore® C-Knit® backer technology are softer, lighter and more breathable than regular 3-layer Gore-Tex® fabrics
- Specially engineered Optimal Visibility Hood™ adjusts with single-pull Cohaesive™ embedded cord lock system to fit equally well over all helmet types or a bare head
- Two high handwarmer pockets with watertight zippers stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt
- Welted exterior left chest pocket, interior left chest pocket and interior stretch catch-all pocket
- Watertight 2-way pit zips for venting
- Elasticized strap at low back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants and select Alpine pants to prevent jacket from riding up
- Cohaesive™ embedded cord lock system has two contact points at the hem for intuitive one-handed operation either inside pocket or at hem
- Concealed Recco® reflector
- Weight: 374 g (13.2 oz)
Material specifications for Patagonia W REFUGITIVE JACKET
- Body: 3-layer, 3.1-oz 30-denier 100% nylon ripstop Gore-Tex® Pro shell.
- Lower arms, upper back: 3-layer, 4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon stretch plain-weave Gore-Tex® Shell.
- All with Gore® C-Knit® backer technology and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.