You have no items in your shopping cart.
Womens insulated waterproof Gore-Tex® down snowsports jacket.
Product description for Patagonia W PRIMO DOWN JACKET from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Female:
Light, warm, and built with an articulated fit, the Women's Primo Down Jacket by PATAGONIA features 2-layer Gore-Tex® fabric for durably waterproof and breathable protection.
The icy temperatures at Jay Peak can send your motivation plummeting. Keep your inner fire stoked in the soft warmth and protection of the Primo Down Jacket by PATAGONIA. It is PATAGONIAs warmest and most sheltering insulated hard-shell jacket for riding in cold, ugly conditions.
It combines a durable, 2-layer waterproof and windproof Gore-Tex® fabric with an insulating layer of warm, 100% Traceable Down (800-fill-power goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked) to keep your psych high as the temperature drops low. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish casts off water and saturated snow, and an internal nylon lining manages moisture and glides smoothly over underlayers.
The 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood of the Primo Down Jacket by PATAGONIA has a laminated visor for optimal visibility and the Touch Point System® embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for easy adjustability. Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers on the pockets and pit zips reduce bulk and weight. Vislon® zippers on the center-front and chest pockets are burly tough and easy to use.
- Tough and lightweight 2-layer nylon plain-weave Gore-Tex® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection
- 100% Traceable Down (800-fill-power goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked) is warm and highly compressible
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Touch Point System® embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick and easy adjustment; goose-down-filled draft collar at back of neck for extra warmth Watertight, coated zippers with Slim Zip installation on the pockets and pit zips reduce bulk and weight
- Vislon® watertight, center-front zip is durable and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuffs with pleated gusset secure over or under gloves
- Removable, sleek, low-profile powder skirt stays in place whether secured or not and rotates as rider moves for comfort and protection
- Webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two chest, one includes secure media pocket with cable routing, two handwarmers, one pass pocket on left forearm, one internal drop-in for goggles or gloves, one internal stash
- Concealed Recco® reflector
- Weight: 836 g (29.5 oz)
Material specifications for Patagonia W PRIMO DOWN JACKET
- Shell: 2-layer, 2.71-oz 40-denier 100% nylon plain-weave Gore-Tex® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 100% nylon ripstop.
- Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex.
- Insulation: 100% Traceable Down (800-fill-power goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked).
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.