You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens waterproof 3-layer Gore-Tex® Pro backcountry ski jacket.
Product description for Patagonia W POWSLAYER JACKET from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Female:
Updated with the Cohaesive™ embedded cord-lock system, the Womens PowSlayer Jacket by PATAGONIA is lightweight and packable waterproof, breathable and windproof protection for backcountry pursuits.
PATAGONIA tested the streamlined functionality of the Women’s PowSlayer on the steeps of lift-accessed Chamonix, where technical lines demand focus on each turn and an emphasis on outerwear that’s high in mobility and free of fluff. The fully dialed jacket gives you the highest level of stormproof performance available, so you can ride in every condition. Made with zero limitations, the PowSlayer by PATAGONIA is built from extremely light, yet highly durable 3-layer Gore-Tex® Pro fabric for the pinnacle of waterproof, breathable and windproof protection.
A DWR (durable water repellent) finish increases durability and prevents wet-out in soggy, spitting conditions. The helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood of the Powslayer Jacket by PATAGONIA has a laminated visor for optimal visibility, and a Cohaesive™ cord-lock system, which embeds cord locks into the hood and hem to eliminate loose ends.
Watertight, coated Slim Zips reduce weight and bulk and pit zips quickly release your heat. The low-profile powder skirt has a webbing loop to connect to any PATAGONIA® Snow pants and holds tight for snorkel-deep sessions.
- Lightweight, supple and highly durable 3-layer nylon Gore-Tex® Pro fabric offers the highest level of durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Cohaesive™ cord-lock system embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick and easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with Slim Zip installation reduce bulk and weight
- Vislon® watertight, center-front zip is durable and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat
- Adjustable, low-profile cuff secures over or under gloves
- Sleek, low-profile powder skirt stays in place whether secured or not and rotates as rider moves for comfort and protection
- Webbing loop at center back connects to any PATAGONIA® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two chest, one with secure media pocket with cable routing
- Two handwarmers
- One arm for pass
- Two internal drop-in and one internal stash
- Concealed Recco® reflector
- Fit: Regular fit
- Weight: 521 g
Material specifications for Patagonia W POWSLAYER JACKET
- Shell: 3-layer, 3.9-oz 70-denier 100% nylon plain-weave Gore-Tex® Pro fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% recycled polyester, 9% spandex
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.