You have no items in your shopping cart.
Womens breathable warm insulation vest.
Product description for Patagonia W NANO-AIR VEST from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Female:
An insulation breakthrough: The Nano-Air®Vest by PATAGONIA featuring FullRange™ insulation is warm, stretchy and so breathable, you can wear it for the entirety of any highly aerobic start-stop mission in the mountains.
Icy runnels up high, sun-warmed rock down low: springtime means sendin’ temps. Whatever your preferred medium, core warmth matters and the Nano-Air Vest by PATAGONIA keeps pace throughout high-output, stop-and-go missions in variable conditions. Its exclusive, stretchy and highly breathable fabric package integrates the qualities of fleece, soft shell and puffy by combining a plain-weave liner, warm-when-wet FullRange™ insulation and a lightweight-yet-durable, weather-shedding 100% nylon ripstop shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish, so you can put it on and leave it on.
The vest’s incredibly soft, supple feel and full mechanical stretch allows for a close, athletic fit over baselayers and an uninhibited range of motion. The left-chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets all close with trim, low-bulk zippers. The center-front zipper of the Nano-Air Vest by PATAGONIA has a storm flap and zipper garage, while stretch binding at the armholes and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth.
- Light-yet-durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange™ insulation warms and stretches
- Combined with the shell and liner, this creates a vest with excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM)
- Iconic Nano Puff™ brick quilting in the side panels improves shape and durability
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left chest pocket are zippered, welted and low-bulk to work comfortably with a harness or pack
- Stretch binding at the armholes and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth
- Fit: Slim fit
- Weight: 192 g
Material specifications for Patagonia W NANO-AIR VEST
- Shell: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop.
- Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave.
- Both shell and lining with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 60-g FullRange™ 100% polyester stretch insulation
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.