You have no items in your shopping cart.
Womens technical water repellent Polartec hardshell touring pants.
Product description for Patagonia W KNIFERIDGE PANTS from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Female:
Equally suited for high-stepping up and hop-turning down, the Womens KnifeRidge Pants by PATAGONIA are built from the stretchy Polartec® Power Shield® Pro.
When your hierarchy of backcountry needs remain stable - big mountains, protection, breathability, snow and ice - Maslow’s got nothing on the KnifeRidge Pants by PATAGONIA. They deliver like yo momma with a unique balance of soft-shell breathability and hard-shell protection thanks to the fully seam-taped, lightweight and stretchy 3-layer Polartec® Power Shield® Pro fabric, which remains waterproof in all but a downpour.
The KnifeRidge Pants by PATAGONIA has a soft, pliable hand that slides easily over layers yet also withstands abrasion, while the articulated patterning complements the fabric’s stretch. Features include a drop seat with two-way watertight side zippers that double as thigh vents, a two-way zippered fly, a watertight zippered right thigh pocket with a glued-in stretch-mesh pocket bag, belt loops, removable suspenders, and a rear attachment loop (for jackets with a powder strap).
The slim lower leg of the KnifeRidge Pants by PATAGONIA has a calf-length zipper with an expandable gusset, a single cuff design with a two-position snap tab for both alpine and ski boots, a shock-cord adjustment, tie-down loops, a durable scuff guard and a concealed RECCO® reflector.
- Lightweight and stretchy 3-layer Polartec® Power Shield® Pro fabric delivers a unique balance of soft-shell breathability and hard-shell protection
- Articulated pattern with fully taped low-bulk, watertight seams
- Pants have belt loops, jacket attachment loop at rear and removable 4-point suspender strap
- Separating waist with snap closure and zip fly
- Drop-seat configuration features snap-tab closures and 2-way watertight zippers that double as thigh vents
- Right thigh pocket with watertight zipper and glued-in stretch-mesh pocket bag
- Single cuff design works equally well with alpine and ski boots
- Shockcord adjustment at cuff, sewn tie-down loops, and calf-length welted zipper with expandable gusset and 2-position snap-tab
- Slim lower leg with durable scuff guard and concealed Recco® reflector
- Weight: 496 g
Material specifications for Patagonia W KNIFERIDGE PANTS
- Shell: 3-layer, 5.6-oz Polartec® Power Shield® Pro 90% polyester/10% spandex plain weave
- Backer: Jersey
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.