You have no items in your shopping cart.
➤X-MAS SALE: Get 10% extra on all SALE products with more than 25% discount: Code X-TRASALE16 !
Womens waterproof insulated H2No ski pants.
Product description for Patagonia W INSULATED SNOWBELLE PANTS from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Female:
For bell-to-bell comfort and versatility, these fully featured H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer shell of the Snowbelle Pants by PATAGONIA are insulated with Thermogreen™ polyester, have an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth taffeta liner for ease of layering.
January’s temperatures will try to freeze you in your tracks. Insulated Snowbelles by PATAGONIA will keep you forging on. Supple and warm, they keep the heat turned up with a compressible layer of stay-warm-when-wet Thermogreen™ insulation, held in place with a soft internal lining that wicks and glides smoothly. The durable shell of the Shnowbelle Pants by PATAGONIA is made from an H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer, 100% polyester fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for burly storm performance.
Thigh vents act like thermostats to control your inner temperature, gaiters keep out the snow, and tough scuff guards offer additional leg protection. Waist details include a soft, brushed tricot lining and a loop on the rear yoke that connects to the powder skirt on any PATAGONIA® Snow jacket. Two zippered handwarmers in front hold your beer money.
The Snowbelle Pants by PATAGONIA for women includes an embedded Recco® avalanche rescue reflector and an articulated, feminine silhouette.
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to the powder skirt on any PATAGONIA Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow
- Tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Mesh-lined vents at inner thigh
- Zippered pockets; two handwarmers
- Concealed Recco® reflector
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit, 2-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
- Inseam (size M) is 32"
- Weight: 620 g / 21.9 oz.
Material specifications for Patagonia W INSULATED SNOWBELLE PANTS
- Shell fabric: H2No™ Performance Standard shell - 2-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (54% recycled) micro-twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Leg lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta. Waistband lining: 3.8-oz brushed tricot.
- Gaiters: 3.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 40-g Thermogreen™ 100% polyester (90% recycled).
- Lining fabric is bluesign™ approved
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.