You have no items in your shopping cart.
Womens water resistent insulated down parka.
Product description for Patagonia W FITZ ROY DOWN PARKA from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Female:
For bone-cold belays and frigid bivies, the Womens Fitz Roy Down Parka by PATAGONIA brings the heat with high loft, fully baffled construction and 800-fill-power Traceable Down.
Whether sitting out the night on a tiny ledge or climbing multi-pitch ice in January, the new Fitz Roy Down Parka by PATAGONIA delivers incredible loft and forced-bivy-level warmth at only 19 ounces. 100% Traceable Down (800-fill-power goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked) traps your heat inside a fully baffled 100% nylon shell (with DWR (durable water repellent) finish) that sheds snow and moisture, and utilizes a special high-sheen fabric construction in the hood, shoulders and arms for enhanced water resistance.
The helmet-compatible, single-pull hood has an internal heat-locking high-loft chamber on the back of the neck, and internal draft tubes eliminate cold spots along the two-way center-front zipper.
Cut long with a full coverage droptail hem (dual-adjust cordlocks lock-in warmth), three exterior zippered pockets (two high handwarmers and an exterior left chest), and one large, internal drop-in pocket for warming frozen gloves. Soft, low profile, internal elastic-bound cuffs push-up easily, and the included stuff sack has a built-in clip-in loop.
- Lightweight and durable 100% nylon Pertex Quantum® fabrics throughout; a high-sheen Pertex Quantum® Y yarn fabric on the hood, shoulders and arms has interlocking Y-shaped nylon fibers to enhance DWR (durable water repellent) performance
- Fabrics have a DWR finish
- 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Fully baffled construction, a longer cut and internal draft tubes at 2-way, center-front zipper eliminates cold spots
- Helmet-compatible, baffled hood has a single-pull adjustment and an internal heat-locking, high-loft chamber on back of neck
- Two high handwarmer pockets and exterior left chest pocket feature zipper garages and insulated entries to eliminate drafts
- One giant interior drop-in stretch mesh pocket holds gloves and other essentials
- Elasticized, low-profile cuffs sit soft on the arm and easily push up and out of the way
- Dual-adjust, drop-tail hem locks in heat
- Self-fabric stuffsack included
- Weight: 462 g /16.3 oz
Material specifications for Patagonia W FITZ ROY DOWN PARKA
- Main shell and lining: 1.1-oz 20-denier 100% nylon Pertex Quantum® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Reinforcement shell: 1.1-oz 20-denier 100% nylon Pertex Quantum® Y yarn with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (800-fill-power goose down from geese traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked, as certified by NSF, an independent third party)
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.